Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,901 to 5,920 of 11,410

Magician

Shop4megastore has created pages for Fort Boyard, Snooker 19, and FIA European Truck Racing Championship. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/fort-boy...

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/snooker-...

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/fia-euro...

P.S. - Looks like the next game PM Studios has chosen to publish will be Ministry of Broadcast.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Yooka Laylee is getting a sequel and a physical release has been confirmed. But you guys probably already know that; it’s right on the front page.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Arbor

Miadaskate wrote:

Yooka Laylee is getting a sequel and a physical release has been confirmed. But you guys probably already know that; it’s right on the front page.

i keep telling myself i need to work and save all my money for when i go to college this fall, but then things like this keep happening!!

Arbor

Miadaskate

The unannounced Super Rare game is Machinarium.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Zuljaras wrote:

@Miadaskate I need this ...

Which this, exactly?

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

I’m sure many are aware, but there may be some who aren’t. E3 is coming up, June 9-11. Limited Run has their own show on June 10th at 3 PM Eastern. Looking forward to seeing what’s to come.

Here’s the full schedule, in Eastern Time (sorry, please adjust for your time zone) :

E3 2019

June 9th

• Microsoft: 4 PM
  • Bethesda: 8:30 PM
  • Devolver 10 PM

June 10th

• PC Gaming Show: 10 AM
  • Limited Run : 3 PM
  • Ubisoft: 4 PM
  • Kinda Funny Games Showcase : 7:30 PM
  • Square Enix: 9 PM

June 11th

• Nintendo: 12 PM

Note : I am not including EA because they are just doing streams of their upcoming games. That, and they’re a crap company.

Currently Playing :

Anti-Matter

@Miadaskate
What is Kinda Funny Games ?
And how could you say The Sims 4 (EA games also) was crap ?!
I'm hoping for The Sims 4 on Nintendo Switch.

Anti-Matter

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Miadaskate
What is Kinda Funny Games ?
And how could you say The Sims 4 (EA games also) was crap ?!
I'm hoping for The Sims 4 on Nintendo Switch.

KFG are a podcast created by former IGN employees Greg Miller and Colin Moriarty. Miller and Moriarty had a bit of a falling out, so Moriarty left to do his own thing which turned into Colin's Last Stand. Anywho, starting last year KFG began doing their own E3 presentation to celebrate indie games, since indie games have taken a backseat...being shown far less often than they used to be at E3 press conferences.

Kinda Funny Games

Colin's Last Stand

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Arbor

@Anti-Matter they probably meant that EA is crap in terms of how they treat their employees and customers, not that all of their games are bad. EA has notoriously bad customer service, doesn’t fix problems, false advertisement, etc

Arbor

Miadaskate

Arbor wrote:

@Anti-Matter they probably meant that EA is crap in terms of how they treat their employees and customers, not that all of their games are bad. EA has notoriously bad customer service, doesn’t fix problems, false advertisement, etc

This. However, the entire situation with Anthem was / is a mess. That game was not ready to be released.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

I love the Kinda Funny Games Showcase because it focuses on indies, with very little Kinda Funny interaction (I was a fan of the group from their time at IGN until the fallout between Colin and Greg). I believe last year’s showcase presented almost 70 new indies in a little over an hour.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Arbor

@Miadaskate do they reveal new games published by them, or by other publishers? just asking cause i’ve never heard of this publisher before, but it’s possible that i’ve just been living under a rock.

Arbor

Miadaskate

Arbor wrote:

@Miadaskate do they reveal new games published by them, or by other publishers? just asking cause i’ve never heard of this publisher before, but it’s possible that i’ve just been living under a rock.

They are not a publisher. They are a gaming / comics / movie / TV / community / outlet. They just host the showcase. But these are brand new Indies, which potentially could get physical releases.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Arbor wrote:

They don't publish games, they only offer news and opinions on games.

Unlike IGN, who owns Humble Bundle.

Magician

Darksiders Genesis is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/Darksiders-Genesis-Nintendo-Switch/dp/...

P.S. - All of the D&D games have appeared on Amazon NA as well.

Baldur's Gate I & II, Planescape Torment & Icewind Dale, and Neverwinter Nights

P.P.S. - Shop4megastore has created a page for Children of Morta. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/children...

Edited on by Magician

MulderYuffie

Oh that's nice i might have to get that.

MulderYuffie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic