Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,621 to 5,640 of 11,365

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

...and this is where I end my playasia exclusive complete collection

Don't be bashful. Those panties will be tucked away in a box. If you have company over, you could easily point out how quirky the Japanese can appear to be (remember, they have panties in vending machines over there). Personally, I won't sacrifice having an incomplete collection at the expense of a little unease for one particular game release. Even if it's a game I wouldn't dare play in public.

Besides, it's fun to challenge your horizon now and then, getting out of your comfort zone.

I get what you’re saying but, for me, every game I’ve bought so far I am at least interested in and have hopes of playing eventually. This would strictly be a game I would buy just to sit in a shelf and I just can’t justify spending the money on it. I’ll never play it. I’ll never even think of playing it, so as much as it pains me, I’ll be letting it go.

SpaceAce13

Paraka

@SpaceAce13 - If it ain't you, it ain't you. I am on board with this game cause how surreal that someone would have have a train of thought, which so many followed him with for years, to make a product like... This, become a reality.

Like honestly, without this game ever existing, trying thinking of a bizarre and uncomfortable theme for a game. I was in game design and I still cannot wrap my head around how someone came up with this. It's enigmatic to me, I have to see this for myself.

Paraka

leerafuse

Black Sad: Under the Skin is coming to Switch, September 26

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Just a reminder that preorders for Ultracore via Strictly Limited are now live.
https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/produc...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

@Paraka you sound so guilty with your ranting n reasoning. just admit you want to rub some panties. if I was 20 years younger (n half the man I am today) I would prob be curious enough to buy it as well.. thanks for the omnibus

yeayeanaynay

Aurumonado

What are the optimal regions to buy FFX and FFXII?

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

What are the optimal regions to buy FFX and FFXII?

FFX? Southeast Asia or Japan, as both regions have both games on one 32GB cartridge.

FFXII? It doesn't matter. The game is less than 13GB, so every region used the 16GB cartridge for this game.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Solomon18 - I am well over 30 and this game is is just a cringey mess to me. Pretty certain my prepubescent stage in life is long, long gone. I am also an artist, so bodies (and by extension, clothing) do not appear to me as sexy unless it is presented as so. This assessment for the weird and bizarre is like telling me because I bought (and still own) Cubivore I have strange animal fetish. That's not proper equation.

However, if you hold such a strong opinion against me, feel free to just hit the ignore on me. That way you do not feel like my commentary is interfering with your daily collecting life.

Moving back onto topic; Darksiders has had multiple shipments coming back to stores with the red spine, so any and all black spine out there in the wild is what's remaining. So if you're one of those treasure Hunters, step up your game!

Paraka

Dredlor

@Paraka That guys incessant need to rebuke those who get games that goes against what he would get.. is getting stale... personally I think it’s a silly game and would proudly show it off in my collection , who cares... it’s just panties ??? Also I totally scored on the black label darksiders in the wild yesterday woot!!

Edited on by Dredlor

Dredlor

@Solomon18 @Paraka
Guys... For real... Just stop. I'm getting tired of opening this thread to check for new physical releases and instead finding you two arguing. Please, for the love of games just drop it, both of you. No more "He sucks" or "I'll be the better man". Just. Drop. It. Please.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

yeayeanaynay

@Paraka its all good I like you. I'm an artist too. what is your creative medium?

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Play-Asia has opened preorders for the Japanese versions of the Psikyo Shooter collections. The difference being that the Japanese version has six games on two volumes, versus the four games on three volumes with the Korean version. The collections have the same games. So if you haven't added either the Japanese or Korean version of the Psikyo Shooter collections to your library, I'd go with the Japanese version to save same money.

Belexes

In NA, is Sniper Elite V2 Remastered a Game Stop exclusive? I am not seeing it anywhere else. (unless I am blind) Looks like a May 14th release.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Update e-mail from LRG regarding Celeste :

Celeste will include the new Farewell DLC.

“In keeping with our mission of preservation, we and the team at Matt Makes Games have decided to include Chapter 9: Farewell, the upcoming free DLC, in all physical copies of Celeste.

This means that orders have not hit their originally intended ship date. Once the DLC has released, expect another email from us with an updated timeline!

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.“

Also, people have started receiving BloodStained : Curse of the Moon. I ordered mine with Toejam & Earl, so I probably won’t get mine for a while.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

ihatemydent

I recall from sometime ago word was that Terraria was only getting a physical release in Europe. Correct me if this has been mentioned but it looks like the physical version is coming west as well. Pre-orders have opened at Best Buy:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/terraria-nintendo-switch/6165896...

Also, it looks like the physical version of Guacamelee! has been delayed by a month. It's now releasing on 6/25 versus originally 5/28 (per Best Buy).

ihatemydent

ihatemydent wrote:

I recall from sometime ago word was that Terraria was only getting a physical release in Europe. Correct me if this has been mentioned but it looks like the physical version is coming west as well. Pre-orders have opened at Best Buy:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/terraria-nintendo-switch/6165896...

Hmmm. I wonder if this release will have any DLC, or if it will be like the rest of the ports. Because Shop4Megastore has the game for $26.99 free shipping. While Best Buy is $29.99 and probably charges shipping, I have to go too far into the check out process to find out if it does.

But, when I added the pre-order to my cart to see if I could determine shipping I saw something that I missed if it was ever posted here, and that excites me very much.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/indivisible-nintendo-switch/6348...

Edited on by Avatar40k

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

Special Reserve has extended Minit for one extra day.

Ending games on Friday is always a good thing, I say.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

Oniken + Odallus Collection has been pushed to Aug2019 instead of Q2, 2019.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

fatbaldman

i think im gunna skip minit... need to slow down and looks mediocre..

fatbaldman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic