Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,601 to 5,620 of 6,472

SpaceAce13

@MasterBlaster I live in Pittsburgh and we have a used game/cd/movie/etc store around here called the exchange. I found two copies there actually. I called every GameStop and best buy in the area and they all already had the red spine copy or none at all. I walked in on a whim and got lucky

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Solomon18

puyo puyo e-sports confirmed for physical in jp

Solomon18

Paraka

So my imports came in today, can confirm that all Ace Attorney, Chocobo's Dungeon, and Onimusha all translate to English, and with dubs for some who are interested.

@SpaceAce13 - Looking good, though would share mine but it is scattered to three different places due to being so large.

Paraka

leerafuse

@SpaceAce13 Nice stash! I will upload mine tomorrow. West Canada time, haha

359 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
62 PSP games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Magician

Shop4megastore has created a page for Hell Warders. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/hell-war...

P.S. - Looks like the collectors edition for Lumines Remastered via LRG will be only 1k pieces per platform, and at a budget-busting asking price due to the presence of the game director's signature. Good luck to those who want one because you know this will sell out in under a minute.

P.P.S. - A report over at Dualsockers reveals that Steamworld Quest will receive a physical release later this year, though the publisher is unknown at this moment. I assume either Rising Star Games (who published Steamworld Dig 2) or LRG.
https://www.dualshockers.com/steamworld-quest-hand-of-gilgame...

P.P.P.S. - Panty Party is open to preorder at Play-Asia. (I can't...stop...laughing, lol.)
https://www.play-asia.com/panty-party-multi-language/13/70co15

P.P.P.P.S. - Your Toy is open to preorder at Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/your-toy-multi-language/13/70co3j

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 401 games (as of September 12th, 2019)
Currently playing: Earthlock (Switch) Sly Cooper (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

rumandgore

@MasterBlaster @SpaceAce13

I ordered Darksiders Friday afternoon from Amazon and a black spine just showed up. Shipped from a distribution center in Kennesaw, GA.

Just an FYI.

Update: Amazon is out of stock until April 25th.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Paraka

@Magician - Do we know if Panty Party is getting a NA release? I am under the impression it is, may been a misunderstanding. That game is just so ridiculous I have to see this train wreck in person.

Regardless, LRG just won me over with Lumines CE, that is a damn fine one there. First time I may actually buy one.

Paraka

Miadaskate

I’d be careful mentioning Panty Party on here; you may be rudely judged by someone for it, and I don’t want anyone else to have to deal with that.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Solomon18

people can play what they want or collect whateva it doesn't bother me. you seam to have a habit of making false assumptions. but to shun n (troll) srg's lineup while on the other hand anticipating dead or alive extreme just leaves you open to ridicule

Solomon18

Solomon18

did anybody in NA buy dragons dogma yet? does the box have interior art?

Edited on by Solomon18

Solomon18

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

did anybody in NA buy dragons dogma yet? does the box have interior art?

Sadly the NA version has no interior art, just plain olde white.

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Solomon18

THQ nordics next game will be Red Faction Guerilla Re-mars-stered. coming july 2

Edited on by Solomon18

Solomon18

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

THQ nordics next game will be Red Faction Guerilla Re-mars-stered

I appreciate THQ Nordic. Arguably the best mid-tier publisher in the business at the moment. They've been snatching up older IP all over the place, updating them, and re-releasing them. Last report I heard...they have several more games that they'll be bringing to the Switch over the next several years. Timesplitters, Dead Island, and Sacred 2 are the titles I look forward to the most.

Solomon18

those 3 titles you mentioned all look worth my attention. plus red faction looks like a lot of fun. and I still have several other of there titles on the want list. so yeah THQ nordic get big thumbs up from me

Solomon18

Solomon18

strictly limited games just announced there next game ULTRACORE. pre orders go up 28th april!

Edited on by Solomon18

Solomon18

Solomon18

PS: ULTRACORE = project hardcore

Solomon18

Solomon18

Pankapu by Warned Collectors is delayed a couple of weeks

Solomon18

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic