Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 301 to 320 of 11,410

tighecg

Paraka wrote:

@tighecg - It is experiencing the same memory leak Trolll & I has. Hard boot your Switch (turn it all the way off) and it shoukd be fine.

Thanks man, works great now!

tighecg

TalonMan

tighecg wrote:

Did I miss something? VBlank says they are going to do a second chance offer on their website when they get them in. Did I miss it?

Only the 'standard' versions have been shipped to date (as far as I know) - I'm still waiting for my 'collector' package that I had pre-ordered during the initial sale. I did receive an email from them the other day, that they're supposed to be shipping in the next day or two - but until that happens, obviously the "second chance" pre-orders won't be happening...

TalonMan

TalonMan

daveculp wrote:

I just wanted to say thanks for this list! I am trying to complete a 100% Switch North American physical release collection and this list an invaluable resource for me to try and keep up with releases.

I did notice that Amazon has this for preorder and I dont think it is on the list: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0757DSDBJ/ref=oh_aui_detai...

This is listed in the OP - it's currently in the "TBD 2017-2018" group, as it's one of those games that has about four or five different release dates at the moment...

TalonMan

MulderYuffie

So Azure Stricker for sure isn't out huh?

MulderYuffie

Reginald

@yeayeanaynay If it did, I would have heard about about it. So probably no.

Anyway I decided to stop by EB Games while I was out yesterday, and was told that Striker Pack is tentatively listed for November 30th. So might want to update the list.

Reginald

link3710

Jeez, and here I was starting to worry about the lack of announcements for next year, and suddenly we get five in two days.

link3710

daveculp

GameStop as LittleDew 2 as Nov 14th and Farming Sim as Nov 7th.

daveculp

TalonMan

link3710 wrote:

Jeez, and here I was starting to worry about the lack of announcements for next year, and suddenly we get five in two days.

LOL!!! I was thinking the SAME EXACT THING!!

TalonMan

TalonMan

daveculp wrote:

GameStop as LittleDew 2 as Nov 14th and Farming Sim as Nov 7th.

Best Buy just shipped my Farming Simulator...

TalonMan

TalonMan

Just got an email from Vblank - my Collector's Edition of Retro City Rampage is FINALLY on its way!! Woohoo!!!!!

TalonMan

link3710

Yeah, I haven't played it since... it launched on the original Wii, so I'm excited for my CE to come in too, along with Ittle Dew 2... assuming I can put down Odyssey long enough. I'm at 620 something moons though, so I've got to be close to the end.

link3710

Polan18

Hi. I couldn't tell, but was anyone able to confirm if the Japanese physical version of Spelunker Party translated into English when putting it in a U.S. Switch? I know the game released on the U.S. eShop recently, but I wasn't sure about the Japanese physical version.

Thank you in advance.

Polan18

TalonMan

yeayeanaynay wrote:

@TalonMan nice. I got the standard version. was shipped yesterday. Im keen to play it!

They only just shipped the 'standard' version yesterday?!?!? They LIED to me!!! They had sent out email a few weeks ago, telling us that the 'standard' had already gone out, but that the 'collector edition' had experienced a small delay... ...seems like BOTH versions were delayed!!!

TalonMan

TalonMan

yeayeanaynay wrote:

@TalonMan oh no they didnt lie. I bought mine off ebay;)

Oh - LOL!!! Ok, I was about to send them a nasty email and call them out for lying to us! Ha! Ha!!!

...glad you cleared that one up, before I fired that one off.

TalonMan

dirtycousin

Use a handful of forums and mostly a lurker.

Signed up here just to so thank you so much for the list and the continuous work on it. Keep it up!

PS: How is this thread not pinned?!?!

dirtycousin

McGruber

This weeks new releases are Sonic Forces, Farming Simulator 2018, and Ittle Dew 2+ on Tuesday followed by Snipperclips Plus and Doom on Friday. I'm guessing Doom is high on many people's list since it is the first FPS on Switch (outside of the eShop). Anyone buying Sonic Forces will want to make sure they get the bonus edition, seemingly available everywhere.
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

Edited on by McGruber

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Porkins

Im excited for SnipperClips

Porkins

McGruber

Every time I try to update the OP I get a message saying I have been blocked. It happens as soon as I try to save the edit. I've tried on both my PC and phone to no avail

Edited on by McGruber

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Paraka

Slowly falling behind on getting my list anf omnibus updated. Also falling behind in owning the games.

I blame Mario Odyssey.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic