Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,341 to 10,360 of 11,401

MarioBrickLayer

Sales seemed to have slowed down a bit, the lowest is the standard edition bundle which is down to 32% remaining...

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

Do I want to spend $150 + international shipping for 1 of 300 signed copies of Sifu?

No. Pretty cool, but no.

A standard copy will suffice for a Switch port that didn't leave a great first impression.
https://www.editionspixnlove.com/accueil/1006-sifu-redemption...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

Humble Games will be distributing Signalis physically in Murica. I already have a Japanese copy on order, set for release at the end of this month. But the North American copy won't be available until February. I've pegged this as my Halloween game for 2022, so I have no desire to cancel my preorder.

This is annoying to me. I wish they would just announce up front if games would be released in other regions. I already ordered the Japanese version with several other games. Can’t really cancel now but would much prefer the esrb version

SpaceAce13

Magician

@SpaceAce13

Yeah, I used to be annoyed by staggered release announcements for different regions. But after being hit by it multiple times over the past year or so (Deathsmiles I & II, Dusk Driver 2, etc) now I just...let it slide.

[OT] P.S. - Nicalis will be issuing a second "updated" print of Ikaruga.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MarioBrickLayer

@Magician At the end of the trailer it said there will be a standard edition too, I have no interest in that model!

MarioBrickLayer

RupeeClock

@MarioBrickLayer
I have that first print edition, and the metal model kit is a flat sheet.
The whole package is barely larger than a standard Switch physical, it's the game with the metal sheet and a cardboard sleeve.

RupeeClock

Magician

Yeah, if Nicalis will be offering a $40 standard copy and saving me $20...I'm alright with having that and handing the first print of Ikaruga over to a friend.

GrailUK

Next Super Rare Games game teased.
(Hoping it's Phogs!)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

RupeeClock

@GrailUK
It'll probably be Grapple Dog.
It's their first digitally published game and a really good one at that, I'll definitely grab a copy.

RupeeClock

GrailUK

@RupeeClock Shhhh! (hehe)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Belexes

So is the "updated" Ikaruga any different on the cart? Or is this just a 2nd print variant given the 1st sold out. (I did get the 1st)

Belexes

Magician

@ZealMajin

Eh, the first print of Ikaruga has a post-patch, so hopefully this second print offers an updated cartridge. Why would Nicalis bother to include "updated" in the marketing if it wasn't?

Zealv2

@Magician According to them everything is the same apart from the different artwork. It is bizarre why they're calling this an update when it's just a restock with alt artwork. Probably has no updated cart because it would have to go through approval again.

Zealv2

Magician

Romancing Saga Minstrel Song Remastered has been rated for a physical release in Southeast Asia.

No surprise considering all the other RS games have been released physically in SEA.

MarioBrickLayer

Super Rare Games have announced Grapple Dog as their next physical. It's getting; standard, steelbook and collector edition releases...it goes on sale on the 27th.

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe is P-A's second release under their own label. Meh, no interest from me. An average 2D fighting game. P-A are 0 for 2 in their choices of which games to publish physically.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

LRG will be distributing ANNO: Mutationem, preorders open this Friday.

RAG will be distributing Kraken Academy.

And after Modus released Lost Words as a code-in-a-box release a few years ago, LRG are releasing an actual cartridge for the game.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Our next Southeast Asian exclusive from Leoful is Super Retro Platformer Collection.

Commander Keen in Keen Dreams, Macbat 64, Regina & Mac, and Toree 3D.

Mmm...I'll pass. Looks like a handful of dross.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

@Magician
I'd get that for Toree 3D alone, honestly.
Granted they're designed to be $1 download games, and there's actually more than one Toree game which I'd hope are included.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic