Forums

Topic: Switch Games/Hardware $25 Off $100

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

JaxonH

Last time this deal went live I didn't tell anyone until the final day- a lot of people missed out and asked me to notify them the next time this deal came back... Well, it's back. NOTE Works for anything, not just Switch related purchases and not just video games

Bestbuy VISA Checkout deal is back until 2/22!!! That's $25 off any $100 purchase, no limit.

1 must check out using the VISA checkout button at the bottom right of the page of your cart
2 must link a valid credit card to VISA Checkout account (can do at time of purchase)
3 works for preorders, but the item must have a release date, and that release date must not fall beyond the expiration of your card
4 total must reach $100 before taxes: check for -$25.00 discount in total on final checkout page

$30 BestBuy GCU membership nets you 24 months of 20% off all new game/amiibo purchases (excludes hardware and digital game purchases). $60 games become $47.99, while $40 games become $31.99. Combine with VISA Checkout for massive savings on Switch launch.

Here's some examples of my purchases using VISA Checkout promo today:

Untitledfree photo upload

Untitledimage url upload

Untitledimage hosting 12mb

Untitledfree photo hosting

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

LzWinky

well that's handy. I'll preorder some stuff then.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JaxonH

@TheLZdragon
Ya, dig in! This is a fantastic deal that really comes at the perfect time for anyone who's buying Switch, and makes the costs associated with the launch a lot more palatable.

I try to group my items into $100 sets (or as close to $100 as I can get without going under) so that it's a larger percentage that I'm saving per purchase. You can use this for PS4 and Xbox stuff as well... 3DS, Wii U... whatever you want.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TuVictus

Thanks for keeping us updated on these deals, I've noticed you are on the ball when it comes to Best Buy's discounts. If by some miracle Best Buy gets more Switches to pre order, I'll totally jump on board

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

JaxonH

@Operative2-0
No problem.

I'll try to post an update in the preorder thread if more come in stock.

JaxonH

@DiscoGentleman
Well, you can just cancel and re preorder using this deal... that's what I did. Just don't cancel the system itself. But everything else should be fair game.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.