Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 4,221 to 4,240 of 4,508

Tobiaku

Does other DLC costumes than Sans, Cuphead and Shantae come with music? Not really into costumes themself, as I don't use Mii fighters much, but would like to get the music.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

MarioVillager92

@Tobiaku Looks like those are currently the only three that come with music.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Tobiaku

@MarioLover92 Thanks for the answer

Then I already have what I need.

Tobiaku

Grumblevolcano

An interesting thing I noticed. We got Heihachi Mii Costume in wave 6 (same time as Min Min fighter) which was at a time when Kazuya was already decided to be the 5th fighter in the current Fighters Pass.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Marioman2023

@Grumblevolcano
Yep. I don't really understand why they didn't wait to release him alongside Kazuya, but Nintendo's gonna be nintendo.

Bisexual disaster
he/him

link3710

@Marioman2020 My guess? To try and make sure that Kazuya was a surprise. They knew people had picked up on costumes always releasing alongside the fighters of the same game, so it was an easy way to fool people.

link3710

Sisilly_G

Question for those who have purchased Mii costumes...

Do they include a "default" Mii as indicated by the screenshots or not?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Vortexeo

@Silly_G I don't think they do

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

fighting_game_player

@Silly_G They do not. However when playing World of Light you do unlock the three Miis which were advertised if that's what you mean.

"as I roll along I begin to find.. things aren't always just what they seem.."

Twitter:

Sisilly_G

@Vortexeo @Fujimoto-San : Thanks for the quick response.

@Fujimoto-San : No, I know that. I was referring to Mii costume purchases specifically.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

fighting_game_player

@Silly_G I see. Since that's the case then no. When purchasing the Mii costumes all you'll get is that. Costumes.

"as I roll along I begin to find.. things aren't always just what they seem.."

Twitter:

link3710

@Silly_G You can usually search up the default version on the online tab though, since people always recreate it.

link3710

link3710

@Sdelintwouters Sakurai said the game would be "complete" after this last fighter. So basically none.

link3710

chapuH

@Sdelintwouters
It would be nice, but I think it'll be mainly bug fixes, character move alterations, the DLC amiibos and perhaps more music tracks and mii costumes once the DLC is out. But I think Sakurai does deserve a rest from Smash for a bit, so probably the right decision.

Hope you're having a good day.

Snatcher

@Sdelintwouters Well I was thinking an echo fighters pass, might be a good way to still support the game, without the harder word of building a character from the ground up, I mean daisy is just a re-skin of peach and yet they work out. Maybe they could cost like idk a little extra of the mii fighter skins price.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

mr_somewhere

I don't think we're getting anything beyond balance patches following this, to be honest. There's a slim chance they might throw us a bone as they did with Small Battlefield but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'm even doubtful that we'll keep getting balance patches, not that I'd expect many. But man if we go the whole cycle without some of the low tiers getting help, that'd be criminal.

Switch ID: SW-5759-3188-0977

Grumblevolcano

While we know nothing's coming after 13.0.0, I could maybe see some non-fighter content coming with 13.0.0 and some physical stuff as a massive sendoff for the game. Stuff like missing retro stages, a complete physical version (everything on the cart) available at retailers and the complete mural on My Nintendo.

Complete physical version is the one I think is most likely to happen, it's very rare for console Nintendo games to be supported as long after launch as Smash Ultimate. Pretty sure the top 5 console Nintendo games supported the furthest from launch are:
1. Animal Crossing New Leaf (4 years) - Launched in November 2012 (Japan), Welcome Amiibo update came out in November 2016 and had a physical version with the update included
2. Smash Ultimate (around 3 years) - Launched in December 2018, last fighter launches sometime in Fall or Winter 2021
3. Splatoon 2 (2 years) - Launched in July 2017, last update that wasn't just balancing and bug fixes was July 2019
4. Smash 3DS/Wii U (1.5 years) - 3DS version launched in September 2014, last fighter released in February 2016
5. Mario Kart 8 (1 year but repackaged with new content later on) - Launched May 2014, last update was April 2015, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe released in April 2017 containing all the Wii U content and some extras

You could argue Animal Crossing New Horizons is 5th but a lot of the recent updates have been repurposing old events that took place in 2020 so could be seen as the equivalent to bug fixes and balancing.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Tobiaku

Seems like the three Bowsers fury and Monster hunter spirits got added to the game by now. Got the big Bowser today

Tobiaku

TheFrenchiestFry

Honestly no matter who the last fighter is I'm completely satisfied with the DLC and am perfectly content with Sakurai bowing out after this

I never thought I'd see my top 4 favorite gaming franchises of all time repped in a single game (MegaTen through Persona, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear and Castlevania)

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Snatcher

I just want tetris LOL.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic