Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 761 to 780 of 2,044

YourGoodFriendly

Level name: A Nice Mine, Or An Ice Mine?
Explore the moles' ice mining town
Code: 0VL-YXJ-7QG

YourGoodFriendly

Captain05crunch

Just finished my second level. Please take a look! Used the clear pipes from Super Mario 3D World in a number of different ways.

Melting Mt. IcePipe
GWT-NT5-GYF

Captain05crunch

AlliMeadow

I've remade the 5 Tree Zone Areas from Super Mario Land 2. I plan on recreating all the Zones. Instead of trying to recreate the levels faithfully I tried to find a theme that suits the designs of the levels. So instead of the remakes being a climb inside a tree to the top, I made it themed around a snowy mountain.

1-1 Foot of the Mountain (Tree Zone Area 1)
NGP-8XW-HSG

1-2 Inside the Mountain (Tree Zone Area 2)
NG3-YCF-QDG

1-3 Ice Climbing (Tree Zone Area 3)
QM1-W15-JPF

1-4 Mountaintop Cave (Tree Zone Area 4)
SGV-1P2-3VG

1-5 Above the Mountaintop (Tree Zone Area 5)
XDJ-19K-7VF

AlliMeadow

Nintendo Network ID: Alli-V-Meadow

Krayzeeflip06

Please try out my level and comment to help me improve. Willing to do the same for others.

Name of Level: Haunted Hallways
Level ID: GHH-8VS-6GG
Style: SMW
Theme: Haunted House (Night)
Difficulty: Normal
Description: Haunted House Dark Maze filled with ghosts.

Krayzeeflip06

Alysion

I made a level where you have to jump between two launchers and avoid some obstacles. It's not too hard and pretty short, so if you want to, give it a go!

So you think you can-non jump?: L1W-B49-0RG
Feedback is appreciated!

New to SMM2 Level creation!

m20tgd

Hi,

Here’s a level I made:

8G4-0W0-BTG
“Mario the Eagle”
Super Mario World style

It’s got a couple of tricky parts, but no trolls or other funny business.

It’s my third level and my favourite so far, but I’ve not been able to get it played as much as my first two. Any helpful feedback is welcome.

m20tgd

goldenhaze

Hi i got 4 levels for you all, most are around expert / super expert difficulty
3D world Reindeer Pension: RPL-1QS-HLF(uncleared)
Bones'n'boots: 6CF-PCY-VQF (0.4% clear rate)
Low gravity shenanigans: L97-S53-LGF(unlceared)
Cave fun time: 1KT-1CC-R0H (1.61%)

Goodluck and have fun, a like and feedback is always welcome!

goldenhaze

n0mez

Keeping up appearances

JGX-T37-3HG

Normal

Each room has a different power up you have to keep..

let me know what you think

reply with your levels!

n0mez

Moarxman

Hey guys, I got a new level for you!

ID : DJX-B4W-BSF
Name : Operation Wild Western
Style : Super Mario World
Main area : Dessert
Sub area : Underworld

Mario recieves hints about a secret base in a dessert and is now trying to get the key so he will be able enter it

Already got some nice feedback for the level so I hope you enjoy it! If you do so, check out my other Super Mario World levels, they are telling an ongoing journey of Mario trying to defeat Bowser.
1. Infiltration Q7Y-2V2-WMF
2. Operation Wild Western
3. The Piercing-cold Perpetrator 25R-TDN-6MF
4. Hijacked 3Y5-2GT-KKG

Working hard for the upcoming levels!

Edited on by Moarxman

Moarxman

Alysion

@m20tgd Hey man, i really like the level and the astethics. One question though. after the second 10-coin,
with the big jumps on the 1 block ice blocks going up, are you supposed to turn around to get on the platform? cause i can't seem to make te turn in time :/

m20tgd

@Alysion

Thanks for the praise.

Yes, that’s exactly what you have to do. You kind of have to slow down enough on the block to allow you to jump backwards. Try pressing left just before you hit the block.

It was even harder, as the block used to be another square along! It was possible, but I couldn’t do it consistently enough to clear check it.

m20tgd

m20tgd

@goldenhaze

I tried the first one, but couldn’t get far! Only got in the car twice and couldn’t jump high enough out of it.

It seems like a good level though, so I left you a Like.

m20tgd

Mika1122

New super expert koopa jumper! Looking for some feedback

Koopa Jumper!: 3R8-3PH-HBG

Mika1122

Alysion

@m20tgd allright thanks bud, i'll try to clear it. i need that clear ;-;

Laoak

@Krayzeeflip06 Please Play My Level: Code- GMY XH5 C0H

I really enjoyed your stage. It made good use of the dark, haunted mansion concept. However, it can get quite cramped and hard to jump

{funny quote here}

Mika1122

Hello! Does someone mind giving me feedback on one of these?

I just updated my Koopa platformer:

Koopa Jumps : KJF-387-F3G
It was cleared 1/435 with the record of 10 min. I changed some stuff so it should be easier now!

Koopa cave adventure: XS6-13X-92G
also a fairly hard level with a nice decor. Now cleared 1/107

Mika1122

WiiChuck103

@Sylpher yea I tried using sideways springs but then it was too easy to get launched away from the platform if u jumped wrong. Using POW blocks was my best bet (though i do admit i've thrown them accidentally myself)

Switch: SW-5078-2519-1991
3DS:0989-1913-8390
Currently Playing: Super Mario Maker 2 (MMID: QKY-VYP-NVG), Smash Ultimate, Ultimate, Baba is You (!!!), Ys VIII

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1913-8390 | Nintendo Network ID: Chuck101

MarioBrickLayer

I just uploaded a level based on the 90's action movie The Rock staring Nicolas Cage and Sean Connery...Swim to Alcatraz, make your way through the prison and destroy the VX rockets!!

TVS-CBP-PKF

MarioBrickLayer

C-Chakra

@MarioBrickLayer Nice one. Good fun level. I'd like to think I got pretty "good" at it by the end. haha.

Also, doing the rounds, gonna try play through as many levels posted up as I can for a bit. Give my levels a spin too if possible. Any playthrough is much appreciated. Cheers all!

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Dodger

Finished a two phase boss fight with Bowser on an airship. In the first part, Bowser chases you across an airship level in a lakitu cloud, then you unlock fire flowers and fight him. A short level (I already wrote in this thread on the wisdom of keeping levels with custom clear conditions short and focused because you can't put checkpoints), but I actually think this one is pretty fun - I enjoyed testing it.

Cloud Combat with King Koopa
SMB3 - 3WG-5PH-PXF

@Mika1122 Played your Koopa Jumps level. I really like the concept of jumping on the koopa shell so that it spits the shellless koopa onto another platform for a double jump. The execution was tough as nails. Which is fine, Mario Maker doesn't have a life system, you just keep trying until you beat a level or grow bored. As far as level design, I'd note two points where I almost got bored and gave up: the part where you jump off the P switch in part one requires very precise timing after a series of jumps that I got tired of doing over and over. I said I like the double jump on koopa mechanic, but I did die a whole lot to jumping on the koopas one pixel too far to the right and spitting the koopa out in the wrong direction. Placing the necessarily pixel perfect jumps like the p-switch jump nearer to a checkpoint might encourage more retries. The other main difficulty spike was the part with the red block platform after the third checkpoint: That required a jump right off the very edge of the red block platform in order to hit the red switch and land on the next koopa. That was I thought significantly more difficult than the rest of the level. I liked most of the rest of the level, especially the bits where you have multiple koopa double jumps in a row. (Also, thanks for the comment feedback in my level. I wanted to release one easier level with the jumping between claws mechanic to see what the clear rate winds up as and where people die, but I do want to go back and do a harder version eventually)

Edited on by Dodger

Dodger

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic