Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 2,043

Joeynator3000

I haven't posted in here in a while, but I got back into making another level. No idea if this will be done before Link's Awakening hits, but....yeah, I'm doing this. lol

I'll post the code whenever I finish and upload this nightmare.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Chronohunt

Hey all. I've made 3 levels since my last post.
What the Shell?: KJL-RD7-2V5
Dungeon Renovations: YJR-954-NCG
Power Flower Power Tower: WHK-Q9M-55G
Now I got 39 courses If you want to check them out and I always play makers courses in my notifications. Anyways, thanks for your time and have a good one.

Chronohunt

Simbabbad

New level:

Untitled

Sort of a sequel to Bowser Junior's Sky Fortress, except it's inspired by Sonic instead of Mega Man. The level is actually quite easy to finish, the real challenge being collecting as many coins as possible in an open-ended environment.

zwetzel4 wrote:

Bowser Jr’s Airship
WCW-JT4-03G

Really good level, maybe a bit "stretched" with some sections that are a little too quiet, but still very fun!

zwetzel4 wrote:

Rainbow Road
KQM-6J9-7FG

Cool level, except the Boo Circles IMHO: they're already quite slow in their natural state, so in the "slow motion" section, it really breaks the pacing. I died near that part, restarted from the beginning, and didn't feel like retrying because of this. I still liked the level.

Résident de Batbad (simbabbad.blogspot.fr)

Rich3883

For every level played from my collection, I will play a level from yours! Please leave a like and a comment. I will do the same . Here are my levels! I recommend my newest one at the top of the list. As a new maker, it is my best level yet I think, but please give me constructive feedback if you think I could improve or if you wanna shower me with compliments too...haha jk.

CH9-0M6-DKF. MY NEW CULT LEVEL!!!
9J0-50W-VXF MARIO AND BEANSTALK
RC0-GH2-9WG A WALK AND A DIP
HY7-QVY-BPF GOING TO THE DEATH STAR

enjoy and I look forward to playing your levels and hearing your feedback.

Maker ID 471-436-FMG

Chronohunt

@Rich3883 Just checked out three of your courses, including your newest. Very clever stuff. I'm going to play the rest eventually, but I just got Astral Chain and Links Awakening. If you have time, give my stuff a whirl. I think you'll enjoy them. Anyways, have a good one.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Hey everyone. Got a new course to share.
Meowser get your Ship Together: 984-393-7QF
It's an airship themed level in the 3d World style. Levels a blast. I hope you enjoy.

Chronohunt

DrHacker

Decitions… Really?
RYP-DMN-TRF

ChuChu Train
3RK-93J-26G

Run or Die! (Snow Short)
WWS-700-CFG

Run or Die! (Medium)
90S-K2M-F2G

Glu Glu Mario
9GC-CBQ-6KG

Lava Nightmare
7HX-YF2-SLF

Easy Sky Jumps
MHW-BR6-FJG

Last Coke in Desert?
KXN-1XN-B3G

Desert 01
Y6L-553-DLG

Castle 01
7Y7-7TN-QPF

Dr. Hacker "BE HACK 2000"

FC: SW-3731-4703-3809
Loc: 🌵 Mexico 🌵

Discord: DrHacker#8609

Thundertron55

Hello everyone! I am here to do a little re-posting of some of my levels that didn't get that much attention. I think a few of these might be worth something so try them out! Note that some are ports of 3DS levels I made back in the day so the quality isn't as high as my levels are now. As always feedback (even on the older levels) is very much appreciated. I'll also be working on a new music level based around Link's Awakening and try my hand at a Multiplayer versus level so look forward to that! They should be posted some time next week. Until then, have a nice day and may the light illuminate your path!

Super Mario 3D Run - Up and Over
ID: MBX-QYW-B7G
Diff.: Easy
Description: 1-1 from Super Mario Run remade in the 3D World style!

Gate to Heaven
ID:RJ2-8P3-T5G
Difficulty: Normal
Description: Help Mario get to Heaven by going through heck to find the P-Switch!

SSB Brawl - Rumble Falls
ID:LP2-D9Y-WKF
Difficulty: Easy-Normal
Description:(Auto scroller) This level is based on the Super Smash Bros. Brawl stage Rumble Falls.

Super Mario Challenge - W19-12
ID:6KC-STC-RKG
Difficulty: Hard
Clear Condition: Don't touch the ground after jumping!
Discription: Wall Jump Mastery! The final level from SMM3DS Mario Challenge Remade!

Desert Exploration (My newest level!)
ID:T2Y-P2f-M0H
Difficulty: Normal
Description: (Open exploration) Explore the desert and conquer the 5 challenges hiding within!

Mario Maker 2 ID: 99C-3DN-SVG
Smash Mains: Toon Link, Chrom, Inkling, Joker, Robin, Pyra/Mythra, and Sora.
"May the light illuminate your path."

My Nintendo: Thundrtron | Nintendo Network ID: Thundertron55

Thundertron55

A quick note: I will begin to play the levels of those that play mine. For members of the "Nintendo Life Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing" forum comment "Path Illuminated" on the level you play and I'll try to play all of the levels you have posted. Thanks again and have a good day!

Edited on by Thundertron55

Ozckar-K

Here is a really bad level that I made:
KNS-HTD-QNF

Ozckar-K

LeanderAT

Just uploaded my first level. You can do what I love doing in Mario games the most: sliding down hills! It is not too hard and not too easy...New Super Mario Bros. U style and a classic theme.

PNF-LKN-HTF

LeanderAT

Chronohunt

Hey folks. These are my two recent uploads
Zelda: A Link Between Dimensions: 18Q-1VV-FLF
Island of Misfit Boss Fights: 1QC-JNP-S8G

Also, I always play courses of those who play mine. That being said. If anyone beats and likes my "What the Shell" course. I'll bring heavy love to their archive. Thanks for your time.

Chronohunt

ezwincounter

Hi guys! This level might be very hard to beat I want to see if someone can solve this puzzle, You have to believe me when I say there's no hidden block in the level. Good luck! D9G-6NG-CVF

ezwincounter

DrDolce

What do you get when you condense a whole level to one screen? Check out my level QJ7-QL1-05G. Inspired by Zen-Mai*

DrDolce

Wozzie

HKH-KBD-X5G (MARIO WORLD)

XC1-R3Q-3MG (MARIO BROS 3)

288-XYP-84G (MARIO BROS)

Have Fun 😁

Edited on by Wozzie

Wozzie

Joeynator3000

I'm almost done with my new level...took a break from Link's Awakening and tried making some progress on Migraine Simulator 2. Just gotta figure out why the enemies in the last area keep vanishing, I dunno if the visual/sound effects I'm placing are causing it...but it's annoying. Aside from that, the level is basically done.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Thundertron55

Hello everyone! I have one new level today. I wasn't able to make my Link's Awakening music level but I did make my Multiplayer Versus level! It splits the four players up in their own level and the other players can hinder the progress of the others by hitting ON/OFF Blocks. I hope you all enjoy my first atempt at a multiplayer versus level. As always feedback is appreciated and comment "Path Illuminated" on a level of mine and I'll play yours. Have a good day!

Multiplayer Vs. - On/Off Madness
ID:2X0-K2Q-YMG
Style: NSMBU
Intended Difficulty: Easy

Chronohunt

Hey all. I got three levels I want to peddle.
Paradigm Shift: J5M-0C5-5NF
It's the night variants of 1-1 and 1-2 in reverse with 2 others versions of the levels with some secrets.
Captain Troll Treasure Tracker: 6GV-2J1-2JG
It's was supposed to be a reverse troll level, but I got some scrub heavy hits early and it died.
Dungeon renovations: YJR-954-NCG
A Zelda 2 inspired level that's heavy on unorthodox mini bosses.
Thanks for your time and have a great weekend.

Chronohunt

Davir

Hey there i have make some new level, please try Them

My maker id is 2W1 RML BYG

Edited on by Davir

Davir

Dodger

It's been a while since I started a new job in August and have been busy, but I made a new level. This one is trying to be Nintendoey - simple idea, platforming, some hidden paths. Tried to make this one easy enough for everyone, but fun for speedrunning. Feel free to let me know what you think.

Sky Seesaws and Sky Saws
NSMB3 - X7P-2WV-RFG

You can find my other levels here: https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/07/community_share_you...

Dodger

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic