Forums

Topic: Strikers 1945 III / 1999

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

NinChocolate

I see this game is now on the jp eshop, anyone know if this is supposed to hit other eshops?

NinChocolate

Magician

Should be worldwide eventually. NIS America is handling the western physical release.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

NinChocolate

Well I went ahead and bought a eshop card off playasia. Who knows when it’ll come around the NA shop. Fun fact I once tried to purchase the arcade cabinet but lost out Great game for anyone interested

NinChocolate

OorWullie

@NinChocolate After the reveal of the latest Psikyo Shooting Collection , I was worried this might never see a standalone release and be used as bait to get us to buy the collection for one game, really glad that's not the case.

I'll wait and see if there is a western release date announced today, if not I'll get a Play Asia card too.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

NinChocolate

@OorWullie it’s unkind but sometimes we don’t get the last installments of things like this if sales aren’t big. Sega 3D Classics 3 comes to mind. I hate waiting for those chance announcements

NinChocolate

GFoyle

Usually those Psikyo eshop releases get western release week or two later than in japan, so I would wait until that unless you really want to have the game now.

GFoyle

Switch Friend Code: SW-0120-0521-0269

• Page 1 of 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.