Forums

Topic: Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,650

Kermit1doesmath

Click at your own risk of spoilers.
So apparently that hot rod low rider's engine is a new Pokemon.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@Eel I fixed my post since it turns out that what I said is really happening

Fizza

Whilst I am basically all positive when it comes to SV (because dear god do they look fantastic), there's one thing I've been a bit nervy about for the past while more or less ever since the 2nd trailer: what about breeding? Normally I wouldn't be worried about breeding coming back in the slightest since, you know, it's been since Gen 2. However, between the lack of a daycare in any of the trailers we've been shown so far and the open world approach (in which a very similar game to SV in PLA didn't have breeding either), I'm starting to get a bit nervy to put it mildly. I love mindlessly biking around hatching eggs for ideal natures, abilities and whatnot so I'd be very miffed to see it not make a return (especially when we're finally getting mons like Gogoat, Sawsbuck and Eelektross back).

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza Not to dive into spoilers... It will be pocket sized "hint" "hint"

SViper

@Kermit1 I already posted in spoiler, what you posted in spoiler, over 4 days ago. ;P xD

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Eel

@Fizza this will be the new main competitive game (where Legends and Let's Go did not focus on competitive battling at all), and breeding is a huge part of that scene, so I would be very suprised if they removed it.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1doesmath

@Eel I think this game might be my first competitive Pokemon game mainly because I joined late in the Sword meta and I don't like joining late for competitive stuffs.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Kermit1doesmath

Wait
Untitled
Pokemon is now taking ideas from Yo-Kai Watch lol.

JoeDiddley

I think this gen looks really great.

Compared to the other gimmicks the recent gens have had ‘Terastalizing’ looks a bit weaker so far, and no matter how hard I try I can’t remember that word.

Otherwise I’m hyped for it.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Tyranexx

I'll call it "Jibanyanizing". It's easier for me to remember at least!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Gems Jibanyan are permanent form in Yokai Watch games.
Pokemon Scarlet / Violet got some ideas from FF XIII (Rideable Koraidon & Miraidon = Gestalt Mode, Terastalizing = being crystal in FF XIII)

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter Yep, there are definitely differences. I'm making a slight joke that it's easier for me to remember Jibanyan's name instead of "Terastilizing" or whatever it's called lol.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

JoeDiddley

I got my son into Yo Kai Watch recently, I knew it would be his kind of thing and the first 2 games are so cheap, the series was just about to come off Netflix. At least his love of Pokémon will give him something to talk about in the playground that other 8 year olds have heard of. Especially when this game drops.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Fizza

@Kermit1 Absolutely love him myself (especially that signature move of his, that looks nasty). This guy absolutely evolves into either Koraidon or Miraidon depending on the version though, no doubt in my mind.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza he is now my favourite Pokemon, move over Pawmi.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic