Forums

Topic: Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet

Posts 441 to 460 of 465

harrygamerstar

In the trailer in the Pokèmon Presents they had a voice actor voicing over part of the trailer when they were talking about the treasure hunt. I thought this might mean voice acting was finally coming but after there wasn’t any in the rest of the trailer or the overview afterwards I’m now not sure. Do we know if there will be voice acting in Scarlet and Violet?

harrygamerstar

Kermit1

@SViper How many shiny Mareep(s) do you have.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

#TeamSlime

SViper

@Eel firstly I waited a little over 16 days until posted it again and in my books spam is when you doing it in less then 24 hours every time under same chat. Secondly I waited until some people do some posts and there is around 4 pages worth of posts as well. So I waited quite some time before reposting it under same chats again.
@Kermit1 in official games atm is 0, because I finally got mentality to catch my favorite before ending main story very early after SwSh was released and these games doesn't have Mareep at all. Plus I still hunting for a Shiny Mareep in my first Y playthrough for years now and still no luck. But I have at least 1 in fan MMORPG games and the MMORPG I remember to have one most likely wiped out my account, because long time ago they add rule to wipe out accounts that didn't logged in for whole year or 2 while I didn't logged in in that one for more then that atm. Plus I have another one in of fan Pokémon game as well.
Sorry if there is some highly bad English, because I woke up around hour ago with lack of sleep and then saw accusation of spam, so I felt I need do answer immediately.

Edited on by SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Snatcher

I hope it gets a sailor outfit as an evolution.

Which reminds me, what Pokémon do you think is better pre evolution?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

🏳️‍⚧️

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Pokemon X Y , Sun Moon have better starter looks than the Final evolution in my opinion.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Eel

@SViper I was mostly referring to the fact you went to a separate not-so-relevant thread (Lets Go Pikachu & Eevee) to repost the same thing

It’s the same few people using the same pokemon threads, you don’t need to post the same link multiple times in multiple threads.

You could instead try to link it in your signature.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SViper

@Eel point taken.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Kermit1

Click at your own risk of spoilers.
So apparently that hot rod low rider's engine is a new Pokemon.

Edited on by Kermit1

#TeamSlime

Kermit1

@Eel I fixed my post since it turns out that what I said is really happening

#TeamSlime

Fizza

Whilst I am basically all positive when it comes to SV (because dear god do they look fantastic), there's one thing I've been a bit nervy about for the past while more or less ever since the 2nd trailer: what about breeding? Normally I wouldn't be worried about breeding coming back in the slightest since, you know, it's been since Gen 2. However, between the lack of a daycare in any of the trailers we've been shown so far and the open world approach (in which a very similar game to SV in PLA didn't have breeding either), I'm starting to get a bit nervy to put it mildly. I love mindlessly biking around hatching eggs for ideal natures, abilities and whatnot so I'd be very miffed to see it not make a return (especially when we're finally getting mons like Gogoat, Sawsbuck and Eelektross back).

Currently Playing: Street Fighter Alpha 2
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'Am I a Renegade or a Roundup?' - my sister playing MK8 RR.
458/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

Kermit1

@Fizza Not to dive into spoilers... It will be pocket sized "hint" "hint"

#TeamSlime

SViper

@Kermit1 I already posted in spoiler, what you posted in spoiler, over 4 days ago. ;P xD

Kermit1

@SViper XD ahaha cool!

#TeamSlime

Eel

@Fizza this will be the new main competitive game (where Legends and Let's Go did not focus on competitive battling at all), and breeding is a huge part of that scene, so I would be very suprised if they removed it.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1

@Eel I think this game might be my first competitive Pokemon game mainly because I joined late in the Sword meta and I don't like joining late for competitive stuffs.

Edited on by Kermit1

#TeamSlime

Kermit1

Wait
Untitled
Pokemon is now taking ideas from Yo-Kai Watch lol.

#TeamSlime

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
I have some gems Jibanyan on Yokai Watch 3DS games.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic