Forums

Topic: Pinball FX 3

Posts 181 to 200 of 234

Spoony_Tech

@Lroy Good to hear. Now don't expect the same from the 3ds version lol. It still looks good for what it is.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lroy

@Spoony_Tech Yeah. Don’t worry, I’d already bought STAR WARS PINBALL for 3DS following our conversation yesterday. Only Β£6.29. Be fine to play when at the in-laws πŸ˜‚

Edited on by Lroy

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Lroy

@spoony_tech

Not sure if you ever did manage to find your way to the Adult Switch Gamers forum - on which we have several casual for fun pinball tournaments for PINBALL FX3, STERN PINBALL, THE PINBALL ARCADE and even past versions of such as MARVEL PINBALL and ZEN PINBALL 2 etc.

Current open tournaments are for MEDIEVAL MADNESS (Williams Pinball Pack 1) for PINBALL FX3

STAR TREK in either STERN PINBALL or as DLC for THE PINBALL ARCADE.

And BLADE from MARVEL PINBALL/ZEN PINBALL 2 or PINBALL FX3 on non-Switch platforms.

Here’s the link again in case you or anyone else looking to play with other Digital Pinball Fans (we play plenty of other games as well):

**WORKING INVITE LINK**
Discord link

An invite link to the Adult Switch Gamers server

β€”β€”
Edit: @naviandmii any chance you can post a working invite to our Discord. Seems to keep just showing as text not a link for me ☺️

Edit/Edit: Nevermind @naviandmii - think I got it working finally πŸ˜‚

Nope. Still not working for me. I give up, lol!

At last: Adult Switch Gamers Discord - Discord link

Edited on by Lroy

Spoony_Tech

@Lroy I may check that out. On the FX3 discord there a Hyna Gang section that I belong to. You're also more then welcome to join us there if you feel like it. I'm just not in a big pinball mood atm. Having fun playing other games.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lroy

@Spoony_Tech No obligation to join in buddy and thank for your invitation to participate in those other competitions. You fellas might be a bit too pro skills for my newbie levels, lol!

I was just determined to get a link to our Discord working for you but as you can read above, i’m a Luddite.

DONE FINALLY: Discord link

Edited on by Lroy

Lroy

There’s a chance according to speculation over on the DigitalPinballFans forum that the new Williams Vol 3. table pack will be officially announced tomorrow.

From what I’ve managed to glean from more informed folk than myself on others boards and the Zen Discord, THEATRE OF MAGIC is a strong favourite to be included: Zen themselves seemed to tease an image for it on their Instagram.

The other two tables are rumoured to be - pure speculation for fun - any two from WHITE WATER, SCARED STIFF or possibly CIRCUS VOLTAIRE.

Again, this is all just ideas. Nothing official. I’m very excited to hear official word from Zen tomorrow (fingers 🀞).

If you have knowledge or would like to take a punt. Please share your opinions.

Edited on by Lroy

Spoony_Tech

If Zen is teasing it it will most likely be one of the tables. They teased Black Rose last time.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Best Williams pack yet. Wonder how Champions Pub is going to play.

MERG said:

Lroy

@Spoony_Tech Huzzah!!!

Spoony_Tech

@Lroy This will get me back into playing some more pinball. I like CP and ToM. Not sure about the other as of yet.

MERG said:

Lroy

@Spoony_Tech See you on the leaderboards! Well, only if you scroll all the way down to find me ☺️

Corneel

Feel free to join @Lroy, myself and others on this weeks tournament: JUNK JARD! 7 days, classic mode, unlimited tries. The password to join is pikmin

Untitled

Edited on by Corneel

Arcade Challenges High Scores
Switch friend code: 8315-2784-9697

Lroy

@tatanak Fancy joining in these regular tourneys? Often see you online playing the game and in the leaderboards.

Calling all Nintendo Life pinball heads too. Come join in with us, got a nice friendly community emerging around the various pinball games on Switch.

We mainly chat over on the Adult Switch Gamers Discord but the Pinball FX3 tourneys can be accessed in-game. Cross platform support too. Such a great game especially now the real-life Williams tables are being released.

Edited on by Lroy

Lroy

Had been really struggling to beat my first score posted of just shy of 18 million. This table seems to drain a lot! However, earlier today I got a monster score on the current tourney for JUNKYARD!

Untitled

Crazy Bob(?) (brain wants to say Crazy Dave, PvsZ right? Lol) still managed to escape during the climatic Outer Space Mode but somehow I’d managed to keep many of the balls alive during that manic multi-ball madness to rack-up the points.

Interestingly, I’d been focusing on hitting the cars and crane-ball at the top of the table, trying to get as many multiballs as possible. With little success and loads of frustrating ball drains.

This time, I focussed more on the lanes and collecting all the junk pieces. Once you have that done, concentrate on unlocking each of the different modes and collecting fireworks. No drains permitting.

This then allowed me to get to trigger outer space and the table was awash with balls, lol!

Edited on by Lroy

Lroy

Here’s the current JUNKYARD tournament standings:

Untitled

Still time to join in. 3 days left on this table. Password pikmin - tournament hosted by @corneel

Another tournament will be created for the next table selected thereafter. We tend to have these open for a week at a time.

Edited on by Lroy

Lroy

Here’s a video of a skilled player actually triggering Outer Space twice on a real JUNKYARD table and managing to defeat Crazy Bob at the second go round:

Lroy

Wish we could save replays of our full games in-game.

Tatanak

@Lroy Sure, I can try it, thanks for invitation. I play mainly a matchup mode, IΒ΄m now trying to get a gold I medal.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0707-1268-9888
Twitter: Tatanak

Lroy

@Tatanak Yeah, I’ve started trying to grind my way up the medals. I’m only at a Silver level 3 at the moment. Cool way to try different tables out though.

Great to have you as part of our tourneys though. Hopefully, you’ll stick around and take part each table.

Edited on by Lroy

Lroy

@masterleon How’s it going buddy? I know you’re a keen pinball player. Fancy joining in with some tourneys and high-score chases across PINBALL FX 3 and THE PINBALL ACADE, STERN PINBALL etc?

Sorry, this topic has been locked.