Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 862

JaxonH

@SeaCocumber
Yikes...

Well, keep your ear to the ground. Major restocks happening worldwide. But I'd recommend waiting for a reputable retailer to pull the trigger. Or maybe a local shop there will have a few.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

crimson-snwbnny

when the switch launched i was on my way to NY from Tx driving. i called every gamestop, walmart, target, bestbuy within my route and they were all sold out. Every time i walk into target i made it a habit to look to see if they had any in stock and always empty shelves. then on 5/23 i walked into target for some odd and ends. made my usual round to the electronic section. empty shelves. On my way to check to pay i noticed employees were restocking. Decided to test my luck. AND VUOLA 4 Nintendo switch boxes on the shelves i snatched one up so quick haha, i literally had walked by 5min earlier. walked out skipping and happy AF! LOL

crimson-snwbnny

Samus7Killer

crimson-snwbnny wrote:

when the switch launched i was on my way to NY from Tx driving. i called every gamestop, walmart, target, bestbuy within my route and they were all sold out. Every time i walk into target i made it a habit to look to see if they had any in stock and always empty shelves. then on 5/23 i walked into target for some odd and ends. made my usual round to the electronic section. empty shelves. On my way to check to pay i noticed employees were restocking. Decided to test my luck. AND VUOLA 4 Nintendo switch boxes on the shelves i snatched one up so quick haha, i literally had walked by 5min earlier. walked out skipping and happy AF! LOL

they impossible to find in the Seattle area (NoA's backyard) but i got lucky the week after launch at a gamestop amd line up at 5AM.
But i went to pick up yellow joys yesterday and the store had 8 switches in stock.

Im from TX btw and left that crappy state also.

Samus7Killer

crimson-snwbnny

Samus7Killer wrote:

they impossible to find in the Seattle area (NoA's backyard) but i got lucky the week after launch at a gamestop amd line up at 5AM.
But i went to pick up yellow joys yesterday and the store had 8 switches in stock.

Im from TX btw and left that crappy state also.

I hear ya. i been trying to leave tx for a while now. im not from here.

crimson-snwbnny

blaisedinsd

I pretty much always see the system on the shelf at my local Target now days. It's never the same amount so units are shifting they are just doing better keeping them in stock

SW-7087-5868-6390

MarioBrickLayer

@MegaTen Is that a european retail release of Cave Story+?! I've been trying to find a pre-order in the UK and nowhere seems to have it. Amazon has a US import but that's it. I used live chat on the game.co.uk website and asked someone about it and they had no idea what I was talking about!

MarioBrickLayer

SuperLuigiTime

I was at my local Walmart store near my house earlier today and saw they have the Splatoon 2 Nintendo Switch Bundle in stock already. I thought it wasn't coming to Walmart stores until next week.

SuperLuigiTime

Switch Friend Code: SW-2814-0794-4500 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-6949-4255 | Nintendo Network ID: tavorestye92

JaxonH

Both Switch SKUs available for online order at BestBuy

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch/nintendo-switch-...

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Switch for $279 via Jet.com using SAVE15 at checkout (new accounts only)

https://jet.com/product/Nintendo-Switch-Gaming-Console-with-G...

JaxonH

Super Mario Odyssey Switch Bundle with red Joycons live at BestBuy

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odys...

SuperLuigiTime

JaxonH wrote:

Super Mario Odyssey Switch Bundle with red Joycons live at BestBuy

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odys...

Gamestop has this bundle now as well.
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/consoles/nintendo-swi...

Target also has it, this is the first time in several months Target.com has had a stock of the Nintendo Switch console online.
https://www.target.com/p/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey-...

Edited on by SuperLuigiTime

SuperLuigiTime

Switch Friend Code: SW-2814-0794-4500 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-6949-4255 | Nintendo Network ID: tavorestye92

canucksfan989

Bit of a surprise when i traded in some games at EB Games i was informed the Mario Odyssey Switch bundle is available for pre order. Still got 4 more games to trade in taking advantage of their double credit trade in each game is 70 bucks plus i had some money left on my Edge card. Very excited to play Mario Odyssey and shocked i'm getting a console within it's first year of release and even more shocked that i still have my 3DS XL and Wii U although probably not for long especially the Wii U.

canucksfan989

JaxonH

Nintendo Switch Red/Blue Joycon Edition available right now at Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Neon-Blue-Red-Joy/dp/B...

Ryu_Niiyama

@Inertiacreep 3rd party seller.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

@Inertiacreep
That's a 3rd party seller. Which means that's not actually Amazon selling it. It's some Joe Schmoe selling it on Amazon's website. It was in stock when I posted, but now only the grey is in stock at Amazon. And the Mario Odyssey bundle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.