Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,843

MFD

@JaxonH I'm strapped for cash at the moment, and next month will see me buy 2 games, and probably some needed stuff on the side (clothing etc). I'm on the "Either Capcom localizes, or I'm not giving them money on Switch" train right now, I just can't let it slide how they're leaving people who want their portable MH fix like this. It irks me too much.

That, and I honestly don't have the patience to slog through the Japanese to get a good grasp of it. It's been a while since I've played MH, because I can't stomach the 3DS anymore, and so Generations has been collecting dust. My best armour is Rarity 4 Kecha, says enough for someone who usually goes all the way to the end. (Alatreon, or as we called him, bucking broncho, abyssal lagiacrus, dire miralis, etc.)

Edited on by MFD

MFD

zionich

I am almost done with 4 star village quest. I try to catch y'all when your on but doesn't work out. My less busiest time is from 10am until 3pm while kids are in school.( GMT-6) I work at night so I just can play when I have a break and not playing Minecraft with kids lol.

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

Joeynator3000

There's still only 3 stars in the hub's low rank right?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

Almost done with the village's low rank, just got a few multi-hunts to deal with....and Kirin. As for when going online, I'm not entirely sure...Chances are I'll be out of power and all that later this weekend....>.>

Keep it PG-13-ish.

JaxonH

I'm on 7 star village quests and now, 7 star hub quests also. Me and TeeJay hit up my 6 star key quests tonight. He's already HR9. Told him to slow his roll, there's 100 awesome high rank quests in 6/7 star... and I don't want to just glaze over them in a rush to G rank.

So tomorrow we're going to do my 7 star key quests, and then spend the next few days just doing random 6/7 star quests. I saw all kinds of goodies tucked away in there- Astalos and Mizutsune and Gammoth and Glavenus and Seltas Queen and Rajang and Kirin and Nargacuga and Daimyo Hermitaur and Shogun Ceanataur and Plesioth and Uragaan and Lavasioth and Najarala and Malfestio and Brachydios and Zinogre and Tigrex and Diablos and Yian Garuga and Gore Magala and Deviljho and Seregios and Agnaktor and Silver Rathalos and Gold Rathian (and the trademark Silver + Gold dual monster quest) and Furious Rajang and Savage Deviljho and Kushala Daora and Chameleos and Teostra and Akantor and Ukanlos and Amatsu and Alatreon and countless multi-monster quests...

Let's enjoy all that sweet hunting before swan diving into G rank... ammirite?

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Me and TeeJay hopping on for some 7 star hub quests.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

zionich

Need to start working on my HR

Joeynator3000

I haven't been playing much of MHXX today, mainly because of Stories...but also because there's a massive eraser coming to take my state off the map. >.>

...Also I have anxiety problems, lol

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Keep it PG-13-ish.

zionich

@Joeynator3000 I just went through Harvey. Stay safe. I will be praying for you and my family in Florida.

JaxonH

Monster Hunter Stories arrived in the mail today... damaged.

So, unfortunately, I'm having to send it back while I wait on a new order.

Just made it to G-rank in MHXX. Oh man is the hunting hall luxurious! This is where the legit hunters hang their hats. No more middle-class airship. This is the first-class G-rank blimp here...and I can still hunt 6 and 7 star quests from the fine dining hall...

Before plowing head first into G1 quests though, we're gonna go through all the 6/7 star quests and enjoy the meat of high rank first. There are so many good quests left that it would be a shame to just pass them up.

zionich

Sorry to hear that @jaxonh . My 3ds just keeps demandin to be played. Between MH Stories and Metroid Coming up.... sheesh.

JaxonH

@zionich
Mine does too. But Switch is demanding to be played even more.

Monster Hunter XX
Splatoon 2

vs

Metroid Samus Returns
Monster Hunter Stories

But Switch has a truckload of other Sept/Oct games that will soon be tugging at me

zionich

@JaxonH My wallet and lack of time are screwed =(

JaxonH

Special Ticket Requisite Quests

Redhelm Arzuros LR1 Arzuros "The Ingredient of Legend"
Snowbaron Lagombi LR1 Lagombi "Snow with Occasional Lagombi"
Stonefist Hermitaur LR1 Daimyo Hermitaur "Shells of Steel"
Dreadqueen Rathian LR2 Rathian "Royal Assassination"
Drilltusk Tetsucabra HR4 Tetsucabra "Tackling the Tetsucabra"
Silverwind Nargacuga HR5 Nargacuga "Narcacuga Throwdown"
Deadeye Yian Garuga HR5 Yian Garuga "Worst. Trip. Ever!"
Crystalbeard Uragaan HR5 Uragaan "Fight or Uragaan!"
Dreadking Rathalos HR6 Rathalos "Rathalos Run"
Hellblade Glavenus HR6 Glavenus "Duel in the Volcanic Hollow"
Thunderlord Zinogre HR6 Zinogre "Topple the Monarch"
Grimclaw Tigrex HR6 Tigrex "What a Girl Wants"

Edited on by JaxonH

JaxonH

@Joeynator3000

Just learned MHXX changed up prowlers a lot from Gen.

Now, there are 7 types of prowler that you get, each with a specific skill from a group, like A,B,B,C,C,C for the first type, meaning a random scale is chosen from skill pool A, then a random skill from skill pool B, etc etc. and there are seven different sequences of skill groups that you can have. Apparently you can re-roll each of these skills to get a different one in that same skill pool. You simply choose which one you want to reroll and you go out on a quest and when you come back you will have a new skill assigned. Great that you can reroll but it could be time-consuming to build the perfect prowler.

Well, Gaijin Hunter says there is an Ace Attorney DLC Quest (have to be HR9) which grants a green book item. And that item allows you to choose which skill you are going to get when you reroll.

Watch this vid. He gets into it a few minutes in. Seeing as I plan on doing a prowler run later on down the line once I'm done playing the game on my normal save file, this is incredibly useful.

zionich

Have time for a couple @JaxonH?

JaxonH

@zionich
Ahhh, should have caught me earlier. Been hunting for hours, first with TeeJay but then he passed out.

I'm hitting the sack here, but catch me earlier and I'm game. I have to wake up at 4:45 in the morning every day and right now it's going on 11 o'clock. Are you high rank yet? Get to high rank in the hub and start joining us on our daily hunts! We are both G-Rank now but before we start diving down that rabbit hole we are going through all the HR6 and HR7 high rank quests. There's just so many good quests that we don't want to pass up in an all too eager effort to rush through the game.

zionich

@JaxonH Working on it. Saw you all on but I am at work around this time so I play when I am on break.

zionich

@JaxonH Around what time and time zone do you all hunt. I am CST

JaxonH

@zionich
I'm Central Timezone (same as Chicago, USA). TeeJay is 1 hr ahead of me. So he's Eastern Timezone.

I get home around 4pm Central Time every day. And from 4pm to 10pm I'm game! I really do hope you'll come hunt with us

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic