Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 2,102

Apportal

@Tyranexx yeah for sure. I would rather have a physical version, but having to go through the whole “restocks” situation isn’t worth it. And I doubt I’ll get a high price for the game during this decade. To be worth anything it’s happen sometime after my death probably.

Obsessed with ranking. Maybe too obsessed..

Tyranexx

@Apportal I also figured that, if I did end up getting the collection digital, that it wouldn't hurt to have some 3D Mario at my beck and call on my Switch. I own Odyssey, but in physical form.

Currently playing: Donkey Kong Country 2 (Wii U VC)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

BlueOcean

Fellows, remember how many times Nintendo has trolled us with Super Mario Sunshine summer memes... 🤣

BlueOcean

Snatcher

The thumbnail for a game channel showed all mario galaxy bosses DARN IT Its not to bad I didn't see how the boss fight will work.

Snatcher

Apportal

@BlueOcean I remember all the controversy surrounding that. I was hoping for a sequel but this will do... For now at least

Edited on by Apportal

Obsessed with ranking. Maybe too obsessed..

Snatcher

@BlueOcean Yep and it was like, Sunshine is never going to happen well folks here we are now.

Snatcher

BlueOcean

@Snatcher No, I'll wait for my order to arrive ha ha but Super Mario Sunshine is SD, 4:3 and has a slightly choppy frame rate on GameCube so I'm most excited about it, which also is one of my favourite Mario 3D games if not my favourite.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

korosanbo

I just got the collection today
The cursor on Galaxy sometimes disappears and I have no idea how to make it come back

korosanbo

1UP_MARIO

@korosanbo press r to reset cursor

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Snatcher

Amazon said its coming tomorrow on the 18th so I think i'm good.

Snatcher

MarioBrickLayer

I just received an SMS from the Royal Mail, it's arriving by 3PM tomorrow!

MarioBrickLayer

Northwind

...I lived in the UK for two years and never even realised that getting SMS from the Royal Mail was an option. Go me?

Autocorrect keeps causing me to write things I didn't Nintendo.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8422-8721-1910 | My Nintendo: Northwind | Twitter:

jump

So the 3 in Super Mario 3D All Stars stands for 3 games, but what does the D stand for? ;p

My copy is coming today in the post but for the first time in 6 months I’ve got to work in the office today rather than home followed by a business meeting/piss up at the pub.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eel

The D stands for "Did they cancel your preorder?"

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic