Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 2,437

renaryuugufan92

Pre-order shipped from Amazon. Looking forward to revisiting these 3 games on Friday~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Northwind

I just queried a few friends (all in the US) and they all said their copies haven't shipped yet. One of them apparently ordered two copies. I don't want to believe I'm friends with a scalper, lol.

Autocorrect keeps causing me to write things I didn't Nintendo.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8422-8721-1910 | My Nintendo: Northwind | Twitter:

HobbitGamer

Well the last two posters are in the US, and their amazon orders have shipped. So... YMMV

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

BabyYoshi12

@NintendoByNature I haven’t preordered. I’ll probably get it launch day from eShop. I don’t really get preorders. Imo.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

NintendoByNature

@BabyYoshi12 no reason to pre-order for most games I get it. This is kinda different. Being limited supply and all. For digital I totally understand to wait til day one. But if you're getting it on launch day it wouldn't hurt to do so earlier so you can play it right away rather than DL it and wait for it to load..

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Apportal

@BabyYoshi12 I usually wait to pre-order to see if I will actually like the game, because I want to get as much information on the game as humanly possible before choosing.
In this case I’ve played the games before so there wasn’t really a “waiting to see if its any good” option for me.

Apportal

Snatcher

mine has not shipped yet, I think it is tomorrow.

Snatcher

Apportal

@Northwind I loathe people that more then they need when there are other people that want it too. Sure on this occasion, it's just a silly game, but some people take it way too far. Abusing food or money for example.

I hope your friend is just buying a second copy to surprise you with one later, only to realize you already have one.

Apportal

Snatcher

@Apportal Ya I do see your point there is a lot of people trying to buy this game so if your going to buy another one why not just get it on the eshop your not hurting anyone then.

Snatcher

Mountain_Man

Should be picking up my copy at Gamestop tomorrow. \o/

The Mountain Man

Snatcher

I hope amazon gives mines early I think it will ship tomorrow.

Snatcher

MarioLover92

@Snatcher Yeah, hopefully my copy will finally ship tomorrow too. We'll see what happens...they should get to more people by that time.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
My AC:NH Island: D-World
Switch Username: MarioFan92

Let me know if you've added my Switch friend code by replying to my comments.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999

link3710

@Northwind well, keep in mind that this project leaked... Literally before it began development. Somehow. Assuming the leak was real and Nintendo didn't just decide to capitalize on fake hype.

So they'd have far less incentive to keep it a secret during the development period than usual.

link3710

Northwind

To me, Nintendo doesn't seem the type of company to loosen or change their protocols just because a particular thing already leaked. This is all speculation, tho; none of us really have any way of knowing.

Autocorrect keeps causing me to write things I didn't Nintendo.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8422-8721-1910 | My Nintendo: Northwind | Twitter:

Slowdive

@link3710 The project was leaked March 30, and it is pretty safe to assume that they were already busy on it earlier that month. Some people at Nintendo of Europe probably couldn't contain their excitement working on it. lol We never would've heard about it if it was developed in Japan.

Currently playing: Mega Man 11 - Superhero difficulty.

Apportal

@Slowdive I like your assessment. I’m not that happy about the leaks tho, this would have been an awesome surprise if not. Since it was announced it just feels like “oh cool it’s coming”. There’s no surprise that contributes highly to the excitement of the game.

In fact, every reaction I’ve seen of the announcement has almost always been “Yep! The leaks are real!” And nothing beyond that.

Edited on by Apportal

Apportal

Tyranexx

I've decided that I'll check my local Walmart Friday afternoon since I'll be in the neighborhood anyway. If any copies remain, fine, I'll get it. If not, I'll wait for a restock (as I don't believe they're only doing this "first" run only within the next six months) or just get it digital when/if things get down to the wire.

The only other nearby resource would be GameStop, and chances are high that it'd be out of stock by that point.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, Super Mario Odyssey

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Slowdive

@Apportal Would've loved to be surprised as well, that's what Nintendo is all about after all. If the info about the title would've been kept from us, then people would've wondered what all that merchandise was all about after a while. We might have speculated on a sequel to Super Mario Odyssey, a new Mario Kart, or whatever else Mario-related.

Currently playing: Mega Man 11 - Superhero difficulty.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic