Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 3,125

andisart

BlueOcean wrote:

@andisart Thanks. I will be disappointed if there's no over-the-shoulder camera for aiming. I used that a lot for cleaning and for battles. The game should support the Nintendo GameCube controller Adapter for Wii U/Switch.

I just checked again, also in the Controls list in menu, it’s gone. It’s replaced by what is called Stop and Squirt, but Mario just stops and the camera does nothing. You can manually zoom in very close to Mario to sort of get something similar to the old over-the-shoulder effect, but it takes time to do the zooming, and the camera is still not the same. Hopes are for a patch later but I doubt it will come. GC controller support could be added by patch later too, but then they should add different button layout options to match the original too

andisart

Banjo-

@andisart Yes and button mapping should have been added from the start. This is one thing I dislike about Nintendo, the lack of options.

Banjo-

MarioVillager92

@BlueOcean Ah okay. Over here in the states at least, the GC games had black casings. Must've been different in the UK.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Banjo-

@MarioLover92 Only Super Mario Sunshine (indigo) and Mario Kart Double Dash (red) as far as I know.

Banjo-

BabyYoda71

Dang, there’s an update and I can’t play even when it’s downloaded. Here, it’s 7:11 PM. It’s currently 33% downloaded.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Snatcher

@MarioLover92 I don't think i'm going to get it tomorrow its has not shipped yet sill hoping. what time was yours shipped?

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@Snatcher 1:57 PM going by my confirmation email.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@MarioLover92 I went in view or change order and it says its shipping now Its not shipped yet but its shipping so I think there getting ready to ship it, I cant say anything teal they send me somthing or say shipped on the tracker or maybe the tracker is broken.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

BabyYoda71

I swear, the last 20% of this download is taking longer than the entire first 80%.

porto

@BabyYoshi12 that’s usually how downloads go lol

I’ve justified it to the point where if the download says 3 hours for example, I give it 4 hours. If it really takes 4 hours then that’s fine, that’s what I expected, but I’d it happens earlier then woohoo!

I also noticed you changed your profile contents. It’s really... something.

Edited on by porto

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

porto

What if Nintendo trolled us and put Galaxy 2 on there anyways with the message “haha got ya”.

Obviously people are already playing it so that won’t happen, but it was just a random thought that came in my head that I thought was funny.

porto

Snatcher

I think it will ship tomorrow I live near a amazon warehouse so that might have somtehing to do with it.

BabyYoda71

@Apportal Yeah, once it said 1 hour and 45 minutes and I Life the room for 1 minute and then it was done.

It downloaded finally! Now I just need to wait. Sadly, I need to work tomorrow, so I’ll play a bit in the morning then game for a whole lot of time in the evening. I might try to 100% all of these games. Or at least beat them.

Snatcher

@BabyYoshi12 I dont know about you but I know i'm going to 100% all them games.

porto

@Snatcher I always try to 100% a game, but when it starts to feel like a chore I stop. Don't want to overexert myself

porto

porto

I'm tempted to stay up till midnight and start-up Galaxy but I don't think my body will take it. Already feel like a zombie posting this night chat.

porto

Snatcher

@SuperLuigiTime Mines say its coming tomorrow and its says getting ready to ship. But I think you will be fine unlike me.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAA they did it they shipped it finally and it said it will come tomorrow lets goooooo!

BruceCM

Hopefully, everyone gets their pre-orders .... Mine should be here a bit later!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic