Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Posts 421 to 440 of 726

rallydefault

@iKhan
See, it's all in the eye of the beholder. I played the heck out of NSMBU and got 100%. Probably put 50-60 hours into that game, easily, and loved every second. But I'm a platformer kind of a guy, so that's my thing. 60 bucks for that game was totally the right price.

But sometimes for "larger" games like a Fire Emblem or whatever, I'll beat it once in like 30-40 hours and never play it again. In that case, for someone like me, 60 dollars isn't as good a value.

Link's Awakening I know I will play again and again, no matter how long each clear takes me. Even if they charge 60 bucks for it, I'll get value out of it no question.

rallydefault

DenDen

rallydefault wrote:

@iKhan
See, it's all in the eye of the beholder. I played the heck out of NSMBU and got 100%. Probably put 50-60 hours into that game, easily, and loved every second. But I'm a platformer kind of a guy, so that's my thing. 60 bucks for that game was totally the right price.

Totaly agree, every game has a different value for a game

But sometimes for "larger" games like a Fire Emblem or whatever, I'll beat it once in like 30-40 hours and never play it again. In that case, for someone like me, 60 dollars isn't as good a value.

Link's Awakening I know I will play again and again, no matter how long each clear takes me. Even if they charge 60 bucks for it, I'll get value out of it no question.

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

NintendoByNature

The 2 vouchers you can buy for $100 will more than likely be eligible for links awakening I would assume.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@CanisWolfred they unveiled it for the Mario maker direct. I'm surprised you didn't hear about it,but glad you know now. I used the first for Mario maker and I'll use the 2nd for Luigis mansion or Pokemon

NintendoByNature

CanisWolfred

NintendoByNature wrote:

@CanisWolfred they unveiled it for the Mario maker direct. I'm surprised you didn't hear about it,but glad you know now. I used the first for Mario maker and I'll use the 2nd for Luigis mansion or Pokemon

I mean, I don't watch any of the Directs, I just read the announcements afterwards. It saves me a lot of time. I guess I missed this news since it would've been in relation to Mario Maker, which I wasn't interested in until E3.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Dezzy

Mmmmm can't be doing with digital-only. I like to keep some free space on my memory card, I like to have a physical thing on my shelf, and I like being able to resell old games on ebay if I want to.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

NintendoByNature

@Dezzy I'm with you on that. That's why im being very selective with my digital purchases. I know mm2 is something I'll always want to play a little bit of each day so its a little easier not having it on a cart. Same with Pokemon. A game like links awakening or astral chain I'll be glued to for 15 hours straight and won't be taking it out of the switch so those will be physical

NintendoByNature

SNES64DD

I'm a big 2D Zelda fan but have never played it. Can't wait for this game but also probably not going to get it at launch.

SNES64DD

Switch Friend Code: SW-6514-9557-3207 | My Nintendo: SNES64DD | Nintendo Network ID: SNES64DD

Dezzy

SNES64DD wrote:

Can't wait for this game but also probably not going to get it at launch.

So you.....can wait then?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

SNES64DD

@Dezzy I know its a contradiction but yes, I can wait. Too many games coming out that I want and not enough money or time.

SNES64DD

Switch Friend Code: SW-6514-9557-3207 | My Nintendo: SNES64DD | Nintendo Network ID: SNES64DD

DenDen

@Dezzy
Was wondering the same thing haha

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

CanisWolfred

I'm in the same boat, I'm excited for it, but I have a policy of never buying remakes at launch. I occasionally breach that for collections, but I shouldn't - the whole point is to make sure I'm not spending all my money on the same games over and over again, like I've done with Okami and Devil May Cry...pretty much most of my Capcom games have been purchased at least twice, now that I think about it...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic