Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 181 to 200 of 775

JaxonH

Bet. I was gonna import like MHXX from Japan and One Piece from U.K. but now I don't have to.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

MFD

@Luna_110 Her voice may grow stronger, but the same cannot be said for her body

MFD

roy130390

@Meowpheel It does according to that picture, but more than anything, I would like to see that it runs well, at least as good as Hyrule Warriors Legends on the New 3DS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Eel

Seeing how it is a new 3DS exclusive and this one should feature a lot less fantastical monsters, it should run well.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

Well, I mean, compared to Zelda where almost 3/4th of the characters (enemies included) are fantastical monsters/creatures.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

yokokazuo

Well, there are wyverns. And I think we can assume that some manaketes will appear.
Tiki at least seems pretty much confirmed.
Maybe there will be Taguel as well as Kitsune and Wolfskin perhaps.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Grumblevolcano

Elise has been confirmed which all but confirms Sakura.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MFD

You know, I've enjoyed my Fates and Awakening, but where the hell are those Shadow Dragon characters?

MFD

yokokazuo

About a month until the Japanese release. I expect we should see some SD characters soon.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Ryu_Niiyama

@UmniKnight Marth. There you go. Seriously I'm just expecting DLC later same as Hyrule Warriors did.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

MFD

@Ryu_Niiyama Shadow Dragons is part of the main 3. DLC will probably be for things all the old fans are clamouring for, like Ike, Lyn, Roy, Alm etc. No need react like that btw

MFD

Ryu_Niiyama

@UmniKnight No need to react like what?

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Grumblevolcano

Given Marth's role in Awakening, it wouldn't be that surprising if Marth was the only Shadow Dragon representative.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MFD

@Ryu_Niiyama I red "Marth. There you go." as a annoyed response. I've been dealing with very persistent "the old FE was awesome, before all this waifu crap and bad characters, etc" people, so I guess that colours it a tad

MFD

Ryu_Niiyama

@UmniKnight ah. Gotcha. I like all FE and I didn't jump on the "they weebooed my gritty FE" band wagon. (Mainly because I've seen a few eps of the original anime...Gritty war simulation this series ain't. That is like saying AA is a gritty court drama even with the seriousness of the cases...it ain't. )

I was cracking a joke because if you look at the Special Edition that is all you see next to Shadow Dragon...Marth.

I look at the whole thing ala smash melee. IS still thinks we don't play anything before awakening (sales numbers might agree too, lol-Im joking here) and Hyrule warriors had a smaller roster that exploded via DLC. I figured that will be the route taken here as well. I'm expecting with the popularity of Heroes we should get some fan favorites but they want to make sure the game sales ok first.

I realize tone is hard to read in text. It's cool.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

MFD

@Ryu_Niiyama I get you there, Marth is THE poster boy for the series, or at least that's how he's being pushed around

When it comes to the older games, they're just nearly unobtainable. I have interest in trying them, but I don't want to hunt them down and pay ludicrous amounts of money to give them a shot. Nintendo could've released a collection or some sort, but them not doing much with the older series, well, save for echoes becoming a series IF it becomes a series, indicates to me that they want to take the Awakening/Fates path, and some of us silly humans, hateful to change as we are, don't like that one little bit and go nuts on the newer fans.

Personally, in regards to FE: Warriors, I think they're emphasizing the whole "They have to make sense in relation to each-other" part far too much. It's something for an RPG, not for a Warriors musou, surely... Though a good story helps a musou stand out, and be enjoyable beyond the gameplay that tends to become tedious rather quickly.

MFD

CrazedCavalier

@Grumblevolcano They have repeatedly said that there will be more SD characters revealed, most recently right before Elise was revealed. They're going all in on FEW at TGS, with Hikaru Midorikawa as a guest even; that's where they'll show SD characters.

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

Nintendo Network ID: thedanman88

Ryu_Niiyama

@UmniKnight Well with Warriors they did say they were trying to put a more FE tactics and bond levels spin off (granted so far it just sounds like Empires with less work to me) so I think that and the popularity might be why they are sticking with the recent games for now.

As for the older games I've played all (own all the GBA to current in English-I like FE but I hadn't gotten into importing ....except Fates I did import birthright) but I have only beaten the GBA - Awakening (minus radiant dawn- My copy had a scratch on it so it took me a while to replace it because by then it was at scalper prices and I haven't gone back in yet. Still working on fates...beat birthright in JPN and English...working on revelations....Echoes is still in shrinkwrap...Switch eclipsed it for me) Got pretty far in gaiden as a kid but I will have to get my retro setup back in order (I'm taking a year off from gaming next year so I will try to hack down my backlog) to finish/restart it.

The GBA stuff is on wiiu if you have one, and if you search you can find the wii and GCN games at prices that won't bankrupt you.

As for the fanbase meltdown, I find too many humans don't want others to enjoy something so I try to ignore the complaints and just play games. Hopefully the newer fans will do the same and keep enjoying FE. I do hope Advance Wars/ Famicom Wars comes back though. Less personal imo but still a ton of fun.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.