Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII - Now with 80% more FF VIII

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 1,768

urrutiap

You people still missing the point about that "awful" scene in Final Fantasy X. There is a reason why Yuna and Tidus let out a laugh.

If any of you ever actually play the damn game and at that part in the game then youll understand why

urrutiap

komodo182

@urrutiap I have played the game on ps2 and ps4.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Purgatorium

Doesn't look like anyone is missing the point though.

Purgatorium

kkslider5552000

The Tidus laugh sucks IN context. Mostly because Tidus is a selfish child of a person and I hate him.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

NintendoByNature

I just spent about 30 minutes on 1 boss fight in X. I don't know his Name but you fight him in 2 sections with Seymour. His arms grow back continuously. It was tough as hell and I blew thru all my Phoenix downs lol

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@NintendoByNature
You will keep encountering Seymour battles as you continue the storyline.
Seymour, Seymour Flux, Seymour Natus and Seymour Omnis.
Literally, when he became monsters he was already dead after you killed Seymour at Guadosalam. He was an unsent, same like Auron.
Seymour was really obsessed about death power to become Sin.

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

Oh, dear, doesn't sound too good, @NintendoByNature .... Still, you got through it!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

Yeah, no point giving the tips & tricks for that battle now, though, @NintendoByNature .... Got any further since that?

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM that took alot outta me 😉. So I stopped and played some smash and Horace for a few

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Oh, OK, @NintendoByNature .... Does Smash make you want to replay FFVII, now it's got Sephiroth, though?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Purgatorium

Those are my favourite kind of boss fights.

Purgatorium

urrutiap

Final Fantasy IX is on sale for 10 bucks on the Switch eshop. I just found out about it a few minutes ago.

urrutiap

Anti-Matter

@BruceCM
I don't even have any interest with FF VII anymore.
Too overrated, lame.
Don't even care with Sephiroth and everything from FF VII.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@Anti-Matter eh I dk I thought it held up remarkably well when I played earlier this year. And sephiroth might be the first smash dlc I buy

NintendoByNature

Don

Question for those who played and finished FF 3. I heard the last two dungeons take 2 hours to complete without option to save. What level should I get my characters to in order to be so overleveled that I can cruise through the dungeons and the 6 final bosses without worried about being annihilated and lose two hours of gameplay?

Don

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic