Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII - Now with 80% more FF VIII

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,768

Dezzy

@NintendoByNature

Materia is responsible for all of a characters moves, except Limit Breaks.

So every kind of magic is caused by having the materia equipped.

@BruceCM

I imagine Yuffie will be showing up in the 2nd game. Maybe Vincent too actually. My current guess is that it's going to be 4 games for the whole thing.
I was originally hoping for 3, but then they went and did just Midgar for a game, so 3 seems kinda impossible, unless they signficantly reduced other locations in the world, like Junon, Wutai and Gold Saucer (which are all supposed to be city-sized as well). They have said they don't want to reduce anything like that though. They only want to expand things. So 3 games seems impossible.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

BruceCM

Yuffie should definitely be in the next part, @Dezzy .... I'm expecting it to be at least 4 in total, too! We shall see

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

Keep us posted, please .... ;D

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM i will for sure. Part of my confusion was that XIII had cure but when I went into his materia it wouldn't show up. So in battle I was able to use it as magic .

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

There isn't a materia called cure, as such, @NintendoByNature .... It's the restore materia, which has cure & a few other similar spells

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM lol then what's magic labeled cure?!?!?!? Hahaha. What materia is that? Restore? Sorry, ima fool sometimes lol

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Materia often covers several different spells, @NintendoByNature .... So, in battle, you use whichever magic you want of those available For transferring between party members, it's the materia you need to move! Maybe someone else can explain better?

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

Figured this is a good thread to ask the question: anyone play cosmic star heroine? It's a turned based rpg thats in the same for 3 bucks. It looks great visually, but How does it play?

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@komodo182 just grabbed it myself. won't get to it for a bit tho.
@BruceCM great good to know. I'll check it out after FF7 and before I fire up 9.

NintendoByNature

TuVictus

The Final Fantasy sale on the eShop recently got me to replay FF12 currently. I love the extra features like 3x speed and the game itself is the Zodiac version, which has a really cool dual-job system. I'm 24 hours in and am on my way to Archadia

TuVictus

Anti-Matter

@TuVictus
I am already at Pharos Rhidorana (FF XII TZA). 😀
Still have to leveling up my teams as the enemies over there around level 45 - 50.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

Man I'm really struggling with ying/yang in the Shinra mansion basement. They do 200-300 hp damage and I feel like no matter how many times I strike them they dont die. And it's not even a boss!

NintendoByNature

Dezzy

@NintendoByNature

One half is weak to physical, the other half is weak to magic.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

NintendoByNature

@Dezzy great thanks. I had to replay the mansion like 3 or 4 times. It was frustrating. I'll try to figure it out the next time i play.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic