Forums

Topic: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Switch)

Posts 321 to 326 of 326

MarioBrickLayer

I completed Donkey Kong, I think it's fantastic. I do think it's let down in a few areas though with uneven levels of difficulty. Some of the level design though is incredible.

I thought the final boss was fine until the final stage where he moves far too fast.

IMO with a few changes this could be the greatest 2D Platformer ever made.

MarioBrickLayer

grizzgolf

Sorry to bump this up but how is this game? I think I want to buy it next. Can I use Dixe and Diddy?

grizzgolf

ElRoberico

It is the best big-budget 2D platformer for Switch. I can't recommend it enough. I don't think you can use Dixie and Diddy at the same time though.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

FrozenGrape

Never been a Nintendo fan, but after seeing the videogamedunkey's review of Tropical Freeze it intrigued me very much. And woulnd't you know it, a couple of weeks later I bought the OLED version just to play it, and I have no regrets whatsoever.

Of course I will dwelve into other Nintendo games in the future (lots of them look fantastic!), but Tropical Freeze will always be my first and I'm glad for that.

Currently playing: DKC: Tropical Freeze

ophone

The videos the videogamedunkey made about the Donkey Kong franchise are among his best.
Shivers went through my body at the end of the last.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

FrozenGrape

@ophone Yes indeed. He covered the whole story of DK since 1981 quite well. I can imagine bunch of poeple bought the Switch just because of his videos. It's always good to see that these games are getting the love they deserve.

Currently playing: DKC: Tropical Freeze

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic