Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 1,181 to 1,195 of 1,195

Tigersid

Hi guys I'm looking for a good club with active players as no one hardly plays in my current one any ideas? Thanks.

Edited on by Tigersid

Tigersid

DoverBoy20

@Tigersid Man I wish I had an answer to this. I play every day, but not hours or anything. I am club leader and constantly weed out people that I haven't seen on in weeks but I can never get more than 3 or 4 players that are even active every week. I would love to be in even a semi active club...

DoverBoy20

bluedogrulez

Looks like the Vette finally got nerfed. Sad day, so many good times together, lol.

@tigersid and @doverboy20–we should join forces. I’ve been with Siege Engine for a year plus...a team that started right here on NL. Trying to rebuild it to its former glory, but you know its not easy. We have about 10 active players and 3-4 highly active players. I’m the captain so i should be able to add you if you shoot me you Player IDs. Just know SE is not a finished product...

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

DoverBoy20

@bluedogrulez I have to say, 10 active users is 9 more than my club has. I'm dropping now, please add me with player id 1e79f. I'm usually good for 10K - 13K per week.

DoverBoy20

pilot

Dang i kinda forgot about asphault 9 until I saw this. I used to really like it though, and I put probably 50 hours into it, but it lost its shine for me. I just got bored of it kind of. It is a good game though

Playing:
BOTW
Hyrule Warriors AOC
Mario 3D Allstars
SpidermanPS4
Looking Forward To:
Pokemon Diamond Pearl remakes
Pokemon Legends Arceus
BotW2
Hoping for:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 on switch!
Remake of Wii sports resort

Thegaminggeek

Do you guys know where they post nerfs/buffs? After the latest update, my best Rank D car feels a lot worse (Ford Shelby).

Check out my blog at http://www.thegaminggeek.net!

bluedogrulez

@Thegaminggeek I havent read anything about a Shelby nerf. Since the Nintendo version of A9 is like 9-12 months behind other versions, you can generally find out about upcoming nerfs/buffs by reading those previously implemented on mobile. Like I knew the Vette buff was coming, but boy that one still stings!!

@komodo182: You know it!! Would be great to have you back ; )

bluedogrulez

Just a quick observation, with the Vette now nerf’d, the Green Lamborghini (huracan evo) is DOMINANT in gold level Multi-player. Definitely worth maxing it out.

bluedogrulez

If anyone is still playing this AWESOME racer and looking for a club, hit me up. Our Siege Engine team is rebuilding well and collecting lots of Club rewards.

blondieepx0

I had this issue a little while ago. Bought a switch and it wiped out my bank account lol. Free games were for me until payday. Asphalt 9 worked great on internal storage. The minute I moved it to SD all i got were error codes. Moved it back to internal, works great. For some reason it wont run on SD, no matter how many times you try to reinstall @BlueOcean

blondieepx0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic