Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,221

Tigersid

Hi guys I'm looking for a good club with active players as no one hardly plays in my current one any ideas? Thanks.

Edited on by Tigersid

Tigersid

DoverBoy20

@Tigersid Man I wish I had an answer to this. I play every day, but not hours or anything. I am club leader and constantly weed out people that I haven't seen on in weeks but I can never get more than 3 or 4 players that are even active every week. I would love to be in even a semi active club...

DoverBoy20

bluedogrulez

Looks like the Vette finally got nerfed. Sad day, so many good times together, lol.

@tigersid and @doverboy20–we should join forces. I’ve been with Siege Engine for a year plus...a team that started right here on NL. Trying to rebuild it to its former glory, but you know its not easy. We have about 10 active players and 3-4 highly active players. I’m the captain so i should be able to add you if you shoot me you Player IDs. Just know SE is not a finished product...

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

DoverBoy20

@bluedogrulez I have to say, 10 active users is 9 more than my club has. I'm dropping now, please add me with player id 1e79f. I'm usually good for 10K - 13K per week.

DoverBoy20

pilot

Dang i kinda forgot about asphault 9 until I saw this. I used to really like it though, and I put probably 50 hours into it, but it lost its shine for me. I just got bored of it kind of. It is a good game though

Boutta go on a pokemon mania

Thegaminggeek

Do you guys know where they post nerfs/buffs? After the latest update, my best Rank D car feels a lot worse (Ford Shelby).

Check out my blog at http://www.thegaminggeek.net!

bluedogrulez

@Thegaminggeek I havent read anything about a Shelby nerf. Since the Nintendo version of A9 is like 9-12 months behind other versions, you can generally find out about upcoming nerfs/buffs by reading those previously implemented on mobile. Like I knew the Vette buff was coming, but boy that one still stings!!

@komodo182: You know it!! Would be great to have you back ; )

bluedogrulez

Just a quick observation, with the Vette now nerf’d, the Green Lamborghini (huracan evo) is DOMINANT in gold level Multi-player. Definitely worth maxing it out.

bluedogrulez

If anyone is still playing this AWESOME racer and looking for a club, hit me up. Our Siege Engine team is rebuilding well and collecting lots of Club rewards.

blondieepx0

I had this issue a little while ago. Bought a switch and it wiped out my bank account lol. Free games were for me until payday. Asphalt 9 worked great on internal storage. The minute I moved it to SD all i got were error codes. Moved it back to internal, works great. For some reason it wont run on SD, no matter how many times you try to reinstall @BlueOcean

blondieepx0

Sunsy

I know it's been awhile, seeing how this is the main Asphalt thread, giving a heads up to anyone who still plays this game.

Asphalt 9 right now is having a Lego Technic event. Today has a practice round even features a Lego Technic McLaren Senna GTR on free try.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

KoenM84

Still playing. Often haven't got a lot of gaming time, so this one is perfect for getting my daily racing fix. Haven't paid a single cent though and almost 300 hours in. Career got kind of stuck at 86%, due to not having the needed cars.

Primal Creation - Modern Thrash Metal (BE) @ Spotify

My Nintendo: KoenM84 | Nintendo Network ID: KoenM84

bluedogrulez

Still playing and loving it. Thought the new music and Lego event are somewhat disorienting. Team Siege Engine still going strong even though multiplayer rewards have been (unfortunately) reworked. 81 cars but frustratingly 1 BP away from the Bugatti....

Sunsy

Nice to see some still playing this too. I've been playing on and off this year, two years in, still love the game.

@KoenM84 That's what I like about it, despite having microtransactions, you can still unlock a lot for free. I ended up unlocking the starter pack cars (the $20 DLC the game has) for free from just playing. I did buy a card pack and Porsche Cayman starter pack just for liking the game. Beyond that, I play for free. When it comes to some F2P games I like, I may buy a little something small.

@bluedogrulez I started to wonder if there were songs removed from it. BTW, on the Lego leaderboard, if you see a "Sun" between 3-7th place (at the time writing this), that's me. 😎

I miss the old multiplayer system of collecting 5 points and getting a pack for it.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic