Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,221

mr_benn

For anyone still playing this - they've just had quite a big revision, with a whole new track (Osaka) added in, along with extra career stages and also tiers, so you can get above level 8 now.

mr_benn

bluedogrulez

@mr_benn Yes, played it last night and its another welcomed update. Looking forward to unlocking the Honda Civic R Type! Got boosted all the way to Garage level 13, too.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Dave666

The club started on this forum has ended up in my hands originally named “Siege Engine” I will keep the club going if any of the original members return to the game I will hand it back over

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

Dave666

I have changed the name back to Siege Engine and promoted bluedog

Dave666

bluedogrulez

@Dave666 : Thanks Dave! Awesome that Siege Engine is back. And good to be back racing during the game's 1 year Switch Anniversary!

Dave666

@bluedogrulez glad to bring back the club to its former glory. Sometimes I take a break from the game if I do I will hand leadership of the club to you. Siege Engine was started on Nintendo Life keep it under control of someone here

Siege Engine is recruiting anyone is welcome only one rule be respectful to other club members

Dave666

Dave666

Is there an option to pass leadership of a club to another member. If there is I will pass the club to bluedog I don’t play enough to justify me being leader

Dave666

komodo182

@Dave666 Yes. You have to leave the club, then it will ask you to pick someone else as leader. Then you can request to rejoin the club if you know the club #.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Dave666

Thank you I will do that @komodo182

Dave666

Dave666

Sorted @bluedogrules is now the leader of Siege Engine

Dave666

HockeyStar53

Women's Rights are looking for more talented females.
We broke the 500k barrier in a week which is amazing.
But there's still room for grannies, women, girls, moms, sisters and ladies.
So why don't you join now and up your game while racing and spreading awareness of Women's Rights.
We are all female and our goal is to be in Top 100.

You can join the club by ID: #d0cc6

I will not check for responses here so join us in game.

HockeyStar53

bluedogrulez

Siege Engine has a few openings! Join us! Rejoin us! Asphalt 9 is still an unbelievably great racer!

KoenM84

Playing this game a lot these last weeks. It's great if you're not able to play long sessions, but just pick it up for 10 to 15 minutes. The enormous career campaign keeps it interesting to progress through the game. Career at 56% now. 60 hours into the game, which is amazing for a free to play game!

Primal Creation - Modern Thrash Metal (BE) @ Spotify

My Nintendo: KoenM84 | Nintendo Network ID: KoenM84

komodo182

@KoenM84 Glad to hear you are enjoying it. Online play was fun too. I played just under 1000 hours of this game according to my switch.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

KoenM84

Career at 67% now. Progress is starting to slow down, because of funds. Upgrading cars (mainly Centenario in chapter 5) is getting expensive. Awaiting my reward from multiplayer Platinum League and getting minor funds from daily challenges.

Still some seasons I'm missing 1 or 2 flags because of a certain car I don't have yet. I refuse to put in real money... is it possible to 100% career mode without paying real money?

Primal Creation - Modern Thrash Metal (BE) @ Spotify

My Nintendo: KoenM84 | Nintendo Network ID: KoenM84

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic