Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 1,201 to 1,209 of 1,209

bluedogrulez

@Sunsy : Ha! I was bummed that Tribe Called Red's R.E.D. might be gone but I heard it a few days later. Phew!
@komodo182: Always room for a returning S.E. L-E-G-E-N-D!

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

komodo182

@bluedogrulez I can't see me having time for that anytime soon. The wife and I had our first child Aug 1st.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez Yeah, I always think of "We're gonna be legends!" when I play this game. That song as well makes me think of Asphalt too.

@komodo182 Congrats to you and your wife!

Edited on by Sunsy

Sunsy

Sunsy

Thinking of Asphalt's songs, call it a weird feeling, whenever I hear "Madness" on the menus, it always for some reason gives me a "I'm about to enter the final race" vibe. Though, this game is pretty much endless with the way stuff keeps getting added.

@komodo182 You're welcome!

Sunsy

bluedogrulez

@Sunsy: the (original) A9 music is as masterful as the game itself. Always gets me going and varied enough to never get repetitive. And after two years, finally discerning some of the less obvious lyrics ("hold it like a pickle"?!? LOL)

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez Indeed, the original soundtrack is great, honestly one of the songs kind of reminds me of the old DS version of NFS Carbon (don't ask which one, it's one of those things I would pick up on if I hear it). I'm still trying to figure out what songs were added or removed. I didn't know about the soundtrack change until I picked up and played it again (I've been playing on and off all year).

I did some of the Nintendo Switch anniversary events and got some cool rewards earlier this month. Feels like yesterday I pre-loaded the game onto my Switch.

Sunsy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic