Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,221

komodo182

@mr_benn That's no fun. I haven't done too many pinned races. I still have over 100 of those left. I'm on Network Chiefs this morning.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Grumble24

Yo @komodo182 I have hit the point with this game where I’m just not feeling it anymore. Too much grind, hit the paywall and ready to bounce ship. You can free my spot up for someone else. Go team Siege Engine, keep rocking on!

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

komodo182

@UmbrageHill I removed you from the group. I also hit a paywall for the se. Kinda annoying.

Grumble24

@komodo182 yeah, I agree. I decided to just work on my backlog instead.

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

HockeyStar53

Women's Rights. (Nintendo Switch)

I'm starting up a new club for women only.

The goal is to be a Top 100 club.

All the three teams I have led has become and are still in Top 100.

The two teams of The Underdogs and Ragnarök Nordics are currently in Top 40.

With my experience I will mentor this club until it reaches Top 100 and then hand it over so it can be all female.

The club's name, logo and motto will be entirely decided by women.

But as for now it's called Women's Rights.

I live in Sweden where women's rights are one of the best in the world, although not perfect.
I choosed the name because I think it's important that we all think of women as equals all over the world and that they should have the same rights as males.

You can join the club by ID: #d0cc6 or search for Women's Rights under French flag.

Edited on by HockeyStar53

HockeyStar53

komodo182

Congrats to @Qu0te for being the new club leader of Siege Engine.

Banjo-

I understand, if you guys hit the paywall and have completed the career, this game might feel like a loop. Multiplayer is unfair and unbalanced many times. I'm still enjoying the game because I still have stuff to do but I understand why others have stopped playing.

Banjo-

Commandervide0

@komodo182 Sorry Komodo but I’ve changed my mind, think I’m going to look for a more active club. I’ve made spawn the leader now. It was fun while it lasted.

Commandervide0

komodo182

@Qu0te thats fine. Spawn is the 5th leader of the group.

HockeyStar53

Hi @Quote, what's your level? Average points/week? How many times a week can you beat the club reward time in Expert?

HockeyStar53

Commandervide0

@HockeyStar53 Level 75 I think. Usually get around 15,000 to 20,000 a week. Last club season I got over 100,000 but that was 4 weeks long. I beat all three club money rewards every day.

Commandervide0

HockeyStar53

@Qu0te My old club The Underdogs has two teams that ended in Top 40 in the club leaderboards.
They get all the club season rewards, daily FXX K and Expert atleast 5 times a week.
If you want, I can ask them if you can join.

HockeyStar53

HockeyStar53

@Qu0te They say you're welcome to join.
Please give me your player ID and be sure to be a lonewolf.
I will reply as soon as they have invited you. =)

HockeyStar53

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic