Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,175

Commandervide0

Stage 2 is working but stage 1 is still crashing. I’ll try redownloading.

Commandervide0

komodo182

@Qu0te Stage 1 has lots of great prizes.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Commandervide0

Got the stage 1 blueprints now. Plenty of tokens too.

Commandervide0

komodo182

@Qu0te This is the most tokens I have had haha

Sunsy

Apologies for bumping this thread over a month after its last reply, I'd figure it's ok to given this is the main thread for the game.

So, did anyone go down the rabbit hole, and joined the syndicate? The Rogue Runners event just feels like an event that isn't like any other. All these missions to play and completing the first set gave me five Jesko blueprint. Yeah, I got some blueprints towards the car with the big key icon.

Don't know if anyone is aware of it, if not, here you go. Here I just found out by logging in for my free pack yesterday.

Sunsy

komodo182

@Sunsy I quite like the syndicate. I finished all the main missions in it until more unlock in a few days. I still have some pinned missions left for the syndicate cash.

Sunsy

@komodo182 Awesome! I'm planning to play some more later. Meanwhile, my friend was up until 1 in the morning playing them. He likes them. I like how it changes things a bit from the usual racing.

Sunsy

komodo182

Not sure if everyone is on here or not, but I will tag who I can. Just mesaging people who are 0 points this week so far to see if they are still interested in being in the club or if I should remove them so others can join?
@C-Chakra
@Mathninja62703
@crazynewf7
@D-Bro
@Bluedogrules

komodo182

So how is everyone doing with the syndicate?

Sunsy

@komodo182 Made it to the fourth set of challenges, I can't check at the moment as I forgot the name, all I can remember is the word wings. I've been going slower with Asphalt lately due to being busy in general, and I was revisiting an old Jimmy Neutron GameCube game thanks to having nostalgia for it.

With all that, I'm still playing regularly, and even unlocked some of the cars from car hunts during the past couple of weeks.

Sunsy

komodo182

@Sunsy You are probably on rebel wings.
I'm currently waiting for cyber experts to open up tomorrow.

Sunsy

@komodo182 Yeah, that's it. I just unlocked Rebel Wings II, with the pinned challenges on Rebel Wings I left to do. Will say, the money run events are quite the challenge. Destroying an opponent was the thing that saved me at the end of a race. I had to be 1000 or more. Nice change from the usual racing.

Sunsy

komodo182

@Sunsy They can be a challenge.
You don't lose money while in the air or if you use your nitro shockwave (purple). So keep that in mind.

Sunsy

@komodo182 Thanks, I'll keep that in mind next time I'm playing a money run race.

Sunsy

komodo182

@Sunsy I originally didn't like them, but now that I know how to play them, I enjoy them.

mr_benn

Completely hit the paywall with the syndicate now. Got up to the stage where you need to have maxed out the second star on the Alfieri, but between that and getting blind packs for the annoying little G60 I'm totally out of ways to earn any more syndicate points that I need to level up the Jesko.

Oh well. Still playing quite a bit though and not in a club so if there are slots going somewhere I'd be glad to join.

mr_benn

mr_benn

@komodo182 Yes - right up to the end of hacking beasts (which is a LOT of pinned events!). To be fair, if I wasn't stuck at this level, I'm pretty sure I'd hit a wall at the end of the next one anyway!

mr_benn

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic