Forums

Topic: Dirt Cheap Switch Games

Posts 101 to 120 of 138

WaffleKnight

Wow, there’s a ton of sales going on right now. I’d recommend checking out Team17’s eShop page; there’s a lot of great stuff on sale there.

Edited on by WaffleKnight

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

WaffleKnight

Here are some games team17 has on sale currently:

Yooka-Laylee: 13.59
Yoku's Island Express: 6.79
The Escapists: Complete Edition: 5.99
Escapists 2: 6.79
Overcooked Special Edition: 6.79
Overcooked 2: 14.99

While none of these are necessarily under the $5 mark that would normally be considered "dirt cheap", I think they're quite the steal anyways.

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

bixente

I highly recommend Akane.

Also been enjoying Ninjin: Clash of Carrots.

Both games extremely cheap.

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

Grumble24

@bixente I can’t stop playing Akane myself i love it

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

klingki

@WaffleKnight I've been very on the fence about Yoku and Overcooked for a while now. At these prices, I think I'm finally gonna go for it. Maybe not Overcooked 2 yet, as I bet that will get cheaper over time, but Yoku and Overcooked 1 for like $7 each is pretty good I think.

klingki

rallydefault

Bastion for 2.99 is a no-brainer if you've never played it. Worth 10x as much as the sale price.

rallydefault

Namriel

I have had hours of great fun with Hard West, Bastion and Yoku. All good deals in my opinion.

Namriel

WoomyNNYes

I like Race Die Run, one of the Qubic games that's free or on sale for $1.99. Single player future racer; It's about the challenge of getting through courses as the difficulty ramps up. I played for an hour and got through the first 15-20 tracks. I paid the $1.99. It's a much better game than i expected. It's really solid, actually. At track 5? when you start juming, it gets fun. Solid music too. Each track has a leaderboard of other players times.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Ninfan

Can I get all the wii and wii U games on nintendo switch e-shop

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

Ninfan wrote:

Can I get all the wii and wii U games on nintendo switch e-shop

Short answer = Definitely NO !

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

@Ninfan yeah, for some reason the Switch doesn't have a "virtual console" for accessing games from older consoles like wii & wii U games. Everyone thought we would, but Nintendo hasn't done it, except for a couple games.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

WaffleKnight

Celeste is 9.99 (NA); pretty good sale for such an "essential" game.

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

Grumble24

I picked up Gunpowder on the Teeth on sale for 50 cents and it’s hard and fun and worth 50 cents easily

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

BlackTalon2

Any visual novels on eshop?

VIVA CRISTO REY !

WaffleKnight

@BlackTalon2 I believe there's a sale on STEINS;GATE 0 but it's still over $20 (NA)

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

Ninfan

Is this thread for telling me where to buy some cheap switch games or just telling me about good ones they bought on eshop, that were cheap

Ninfan

Grumble24

@Ninfan it’s about games that are always on sale pretty cheap in the eshop and if they are worth getting

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

Sorry, this topic has been locked.