Forums

Topic: Buying Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Bundle for $175

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

NoelV1225

I'm looking to pay $175 for a new US Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Nintendo Switch bundle on eBay.

NoelV1225

HobbitGamer

Nobody offered when you said the same thing Monday, huh?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

1UP_MARIO

I'm looking to pay $175 for a used US Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Nintendo Switch bundle on eBay.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

funnyman420

I'm looking to pay $175 for a used US Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Nintendo Switch bundle on eBay.

shut

MasterJay

Anyone know where I can get smash pro controller for less than $80 while we're at it?

Well excuuuse me princess

My Nintendo: MasterJay | Nintendo Network ID: SuperSnapshot1.5

NoelV1225

@JackEatsSparrows I deleted my first post because I don't think I liked how I worded it, and I wasn't ready to see how people would respond to me asking for this. I eventually got the courage to make it again because I just want the bundle so bad, mainly because of the special joycon controllers and dock. When I saw that there were replies to this, I got so scared and hesitated to read the replies because I'm just so afraid of what people would think of me for asking for something like this.

NoelV1225

NoelV1225

@CurryPowderKeg79 I really badly want one new, but if I really have to, I would accept a used one that's like new, I think. Also, that deal is probably gone now because I searched for it, looked through all the listings, and I couldn't find it.

NoelV1225

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.