Forums

Topic: Breath of the wild extremely overrated or am I missing something?

Posts 261 to 265 of 265

porto

kkslider5552000 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I have no strong opinion about your opinion btw, do whatever

CupidStunt wrote:

Some people like to use their brains when they play video games..

The two types of posters

ūü§¶ūüŹĽ‚Äć‚ôāÔłŹ you took that way out of context. He was talking about using your brains to solve puzzles in video games. Also, using yourself as a good example isn‚Äôt going to earn you any more respect in the slightest.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

teo_o

If i may bring a happy sidenote for anyone who enjoyed Link's awakening remake, this weekend will go live a demo for TUNIC, a rather cute indie action adventure heavily inspired by Zelda.
Right now it's sadly planned only for steam and xbox but who knows, it's an indie after all...
-end of the sidenote-

teo_o

Magitek_Knight

@damien33ad I went against my better judgment and took someone on reddit's advice and tried it because "it's not like most open world games at all!"

How many other lies have I been told by the council?

I didn't like Breath of the Wild, have I mentioned it yet today?

CupidStunt

@Magitek_Knight Admit that the game with the highest number of perfect critic review scores in history is just another Watchdogs or Skyrim etc. No I wont as your opinion is not absolute. 20 millions sales and lots of love demonstrates that yoru opinion is that, it is your own. I think (see how I took ownership of my thougths and opion, you should try it) the game is an incredible work of art and I enjoyed solving the puzzles to get to, and beat the shrines. I don't like my hand held throughout a game, and I like my games being as bug free as possible. But hey, each to their own. As you pretty much stated you don't want to use your brain in a game, and I get little stimualtion out games that you don't. BotW has fast travel locations, it is just you had to do something interesting to unlock them. In modern times there are a lot more games for players like you, than there is me. I would steer clear of Metroid too, and maybe buy yourself an X-Box series X where you will find lots of games for your taste (but avoid Ori and the Will of the Wisps as it might be a bit much for you).

CupidStunt

Sorry, this topic has been locked.