Forums

Topic: Breath of the wild extremely overrated or am I missing something?

Posts 261 to 262 of 262

CupidStunt

@Magitek_Knight Admit that the game with the highest number of perfect critic review scores in history is just another Watchdogs or Skyrim etc. No I wont as your opinion is not absolute. 20 millions sales and lots of love demonstrates that yoru opinion is that, it is your own. I think (see how I took ownership of my thougths and opion, you should try it) the game is an incredible work of art and I enjoyed solving the puzzles to get to, and beat the shrines. I don't like my hand held throughout a game, and I like my games being as bug free as possible. But hey, each to their own. As you pretty much stated you don't want to use your brain in a game, and I get little stimualtion out games that you don't. BotW has fast travel locations, it is just you had to do something interesting to unlock them. In modern times there are a lot more games for players like you, than there is me. I would steer clear of Metroid too, and maybe buy yourself an X-Box series X where you will find lots of games for your taste (but avoid Ori and the Will of the Wisps as it might be a bit much for you).

CupidStunt

Sorry, this topic has been locked.