Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,901 to 8,920 of 10,553

Kimyonaakuma

@foxyflimflam Oh wow thank you for telling me about that! What a lifesaver!
We might survive winter after all πŸ˜‚

@Blossom29 Once you visit a person once you can send them letters with an item attached. I'm sure some people do visit "in person" but letters are quicker

Kimyonaakuma

Cosmofantasmo

@Xyphon22

You’ll need a free space without custom paths that has enough room for two snow balls to spawn because they always spawn together. Every ball needs at least two fields of space around them but I’m not sure about that.

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

MarioVillager92

Just made my first snowboy today! I don't think it was a perfect one though. I'm not seeing anymore snowballs so I think they appear once per day. I'll still have to get rid of a bunch of flowers on my island...I have too many. Kinda wanna keep my cosmos, roses, and tulips, though. lol

@foxyflimflam Thanks for the pink robot! I went ahead and gifted it to my friends who needed it too.

@Xyphon22 Yeah, I think there has to be a certain amount of space for the snowballs to appear. Yesterday I've been selling some of my flowers and I went ahead and moved a villager's home, so that helped me out. That's where my snowballs spawned. Digging the flowers out seems to be the only way, I don't think there's a faster method to do that.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

foxyflimflam

@Xyphon22 I dug up a huge area where I had flowers and put them on the beach for now. It sucked but it was the easiest option since every other area is filled with furniture items πŸ˜‘

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 Yes only 2 snowballs spawn a day! In case you missed my previous post on here, check out the YouTuber Mayor Mori who shows how to use a path to make the perfect snowboy everytime! Works like a charm!!!!!!

I am still missing some variations of toys but honestly at this point the only ones I really care about getting are the pink and colorful kid tents!!!!! 😭

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Just watched it, thanks for telling me! Hopefully I won't screw it up tomorrow. I think as long as I get the heights of the snowballs right, I should be good. I would love to send you those two kids' tents but I don't have them now

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Cosmofantasmo

@MarioLover92

Hey, thx again for the celebratory candles. Just read about them to check what variations exist and it said this item is not available in Europe! So glad I found some good people on here from overseas so I can get my hands on this item because I find them very nice. Wonder why this is regional? And is there something exclusive to Europe?

Edit: And can you send me any variations, please?

Edited on by Cosmofantasmo

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Kimyonaakuma

@Cosmofantasmo They were in my store today, so they have to be available in Europe. I don't think the game has a difference between Europe/America anyway, they didn't correct the American spelling.

Kimyonaakuma

MarioVillager92

@Cosmofantasmo Yeah you're totally welcome! Not sure why it's not in Europe so I'm happy to send it to you. I have the blue variation too. Since I just got you two things today I'll be sure to send it tomorrow!

Xyphon22

Thanks for everyone's responses. I actually dug up a small rectangle of flowers until my inventory got full and quit. When I got back on later, there was a snowball right in the open spot where the flowers used to be, but I didn't find a second one. I searched the island again, and when I came back, there was a giant snowball rolling around on its own (obviously not, but it was so big that I couldn't see the dung beetle). So my conclusion is that flowers actually do not hinder snowballs showing up, but they make them hard to find because I never found it until a dung beetle rolled it bigger and out into the open. And rolling it around on flowers did make it bigger, not smaller like rolling it on paths or other things do. I'll re-evaluate tomorrow and see if I can find them without digging up any more flowers, now that there is a giant Snowboy taking up the previously empty spot.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Kimyonaakuma

@Cosmofantasmo I find Brexit embarrassing in real life, I don't need it affecting Animal Crossing too! πŸ˜…

I guess they might have removed some items for certain regions but I thought Nintendo stopped that a few years ago. At least we have the internet to trade everything anyway.

Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

First night of Winter, and my first two balloons had new recipes! Quite pleased with that

...just need to work on my snowman building skills.

Kimyonaakuma

Anti-Matter

Meanwhile, my place is still Autumn.
Snow is not falling from the sky yet.
Mushrooms are still appeared everywhere.
Maple leaves are falling from sky.
Villagers are still gathering around for Turkey Day.
How could it be ? πŸ˜…

Anti-Matter

Kimyonaakuma

@Anti-Matter I'll guess that you time travelled, so you have an excuse to talk about it....AGAIN?

Fair enough, I'm sure time travelling gives you plenty of time to play DDR and draw guys with 6 packs. It's just hard to be mysterious when you tell the world who you are all the time πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Not that it's a bad thing, whatever floats your boat.

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

Anti-Matter

@Kimyonaakuma
Yup. πŸ˜‰
I still keep the date between 25 and 26 November 2020 to keep time travelling while waiting for actual date of Toy Day on 24 December 2020. And it gives me enough time to do something else.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

The fact that it's wintertime in AC:NH is really encouraging me to organize my flowers better, lol. I think the next time I play, I'll put my flowers on the beach temporarily (maybe keep like 10-20 of them for DIY recipes, depending on how much I've got), then sell the remainder of what's causing my island to have an excess amount. Hopefully I won't get burnt out too easily from organizing the many, MANY flowers on my island, lol. So what do you guys think? Only thing I'm worried about is selling the last of any type of flowers I currently have. Thanks for your help!

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
You can send me 2 Blue roses if you have spare of them. πŸ˜‰ (the plants, not the picked flowers)
Oh, wait. You need to visit my island to plant Blue roses. πŸ˜…
I need at least 2 Blue roses so i can multiply them on my island by watering them everyday.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

foxyflimflam

@Cosmofantasmo I have the celebratory candles in blue, brown, light brown and black. Want me to send you any of those?

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic