Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,921 to 8,940 of 10,553

foxyflimflam

@Cosmofantasmo Which one(s)?
@FattyWhale_42 thanks for always being so quick to help me! (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

FattyWhale_42

@foxyflimflam (>^_^)>

Of course... there is one way I can help you even faster...

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Cosmofantasmo

@foxyflimflam

I’m missing light brown and black. (And white, but that’s not on your list 😉)
Thx a lot!

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Xyphon22

So I did find two more snowballs this morning. But they were literally right next to each other in an area with no flowers, so still cannot confirm if they will appear on flowers or not. But as long as I get them, I don't really care.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Kimyonaakuma

@Xyphon22 One of mine was in a patch of flowers yesterday, but they were pretty far apart.
Today's were really close together - but as long as it's a perfect snowman I don't mind

...I feel like my town will look like a snowman graveyard in a few days though. Not very festive.

Kimyonaakuma

brendathecat

Does anyone know if you can get large snowflakes from the snowmen on other people's island? Both my snowboys have turned out wrong! And I followed mayor Morris video too! Try again tomorrow 😂

Looking for animal crossing buddies on switch FC is SW-7803-7785-1593

BrittGOAL14

Hmm. Anyone know if the snowballs respawn if sent in the pond/broken? Hoping it’s like the other games. 😂

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

Today I had one snowball in an open field of snow, and another on a path. I made my first perfect snowboy, too

Also did anybody see my previous post? I still need help with the flowers.

@Cosmofantasmo I got you the blue celebratory candles.

@BrittGOAL14 They do. You just have to enter and exit any house/building and any broken snowballs will respawn.

@Anti-Matter I only have three at the moment. I'll try to grow more.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Oh, great. 😀
I still keep providing art leftovers from Redd.
Last time i got familiar statue from Redd.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter I don't have the familiar statue, you can send that to me if you still have it. Thanks!

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 I wound up selling too many when I organized mine! Luckily they’re easy enough to come by as they weren’t hybrids but be careful of that. Went to make something for a camper... Nope.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 I sure as heckfire will, I don't want to accidentally sell any crucial flowers for DIYs. I've been temporarily putting at least 10 of the same flowers on my beach area and I'm on the lookout for any hybrids I have. I do have three flower areas I'm pretty proud of, too. One area of my cosmos, another of my lilies, and another where I have my gold roses shaped like a Gold Flower (from New Super Mario Bros. 2).

As I've previously said, I have a TON of flowers on my island so I'll organize them in multiple sessions where I do just that. I tend to get overwhelmed very easily, so doing it in one go would seriously burn me out. lol

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Yeah, I don’t recommend it. I hated the game for 2 days after doing it all in one go. I did let two areas of my island get completely overrun with hyacinths and windflowers... I’m not digging them up any time soon. So tedious!! Good luck.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Yep - story of my life. You have no clue how many mums I have on my island, lol. I can't blame you, it's a ton of work. Thanks - hopefully I'll have even better flower areas after this! I did get rid of some fruit trees to make room for snowballs, too.

foxyflimflam

Cosmofantasmo wrote:

@foxyflimflam

I’m missing light brown and black. (And white, but that’s not on your list 😉)
Thx a lot!

SENT! (: White is now on my list thanks to @FattyWhale_42 so can send you that one tomorrow!

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

Guys, BAD NEWS!!!!!!! My game crashed, and I just checked for corrupt data. It says corrupted data has been found...I am redownloading it now, since it says it could be restored that way. I REALLY hope my save data will be okay after this...I'm scared to death now.

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 omg!!!! Fingers crossed that everything is ok!!!!!! 😭

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Thank you. I could truly use that moral support. I did enable island backup and I'm still subscribed to Switch Online, so I should get my island back sooner or later. I really hope it won't have me start over. If it makes me start a new game, then I'll have to call Nintendo about it. The other question that remains is if I get to keep all my items and learned DIYs.

I need a hug from you guys... I'll let you know what happens once the redownloading finishes.

Edit: I thought about it a little more, and I feel it would be best to call Nintendo before I boot up the game again. If it makes me start anew, I'm afraid it will overwrite my backed up island data the moment it fades to the airport scene with Timmy and Tommy. Right now, Nintendo's live support is closed, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to talk to them about it.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

Cosmofantasmo

@MarioLover92

Oh, Lord. What a horror scenario. Try to stay calm. That’s what the backup save data is for. In my experience it does work just fine. Redownloaded some other games before and it works right this way that the save data will be downloaded with the game. Call Nintendo for assurance but I think everything will be good. Question is how the corruption occurred? Anyway, stay strong.

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic