Cosmofantasmo

@MarioLover92

Hey, is Poofer your friend? I’ve a rose wreath for him

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

MarioVillager92

My Nook's Cranny is not having a toy today - they have celebratory candles (brown) this time. I cataloged it for anyone who wants it!

@johnvboy You're totally welcome! Looking forward to it. I should also mention that I ended up getting the fall train set a while ago (as well as the winter one) so I have all the seasons now. No need to get me one now but thanks for your help!

@Cosmofantasmo Yeah, but I have yet to play with Poofer online so I can't send her stuff now. And yeah, it's a she.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

BrittGOAL14

Yes, Nooks. Give me the black tent when we all clearly need the chic and colorful stockings. Among others... I’m impatient.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Would very much like the candles...

I have the blue one if anyone wants it!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Kimyonaakuma

Pretty tomorrow is the start of the Snowflake recipes, so good to everyone and their slingshots

Pretty sure we have a while to get them all, but more balloons!

Kimyonaakuma

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Just sent them to you! Wouldn't mind having the blue variant too.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Will send it when I get back on. Thanks!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 All right, cool! Thanks!

johnvboy

@MarioLover92,

Sorry forgot about the fall train set, if you need anything else let me know.

Christmas toy sets.

Green r.c helicopter
beige dog plush
Yellow robot
Brown dinosaur toy
Purple dolls house
mini circuit black/silver and pink/purple
Stockings chic and cool

Edited on by johnvboy

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

Cosmofantasmo

@MarioLover92

Alright!😉
I would like the candles, too.

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

MarioVillager92

@Cosmofantasmo Just sent them to you

@johnvboy Thanks and no worries, it's all good. Are these the ones you currently have? I sent you a purple dollhouse as I think I misinterpreted your list. I saw that black/silver mini circuit and that was the first toy they had at my shop. So that's why I sent that and the cool stockings yesterday. If your list is indeed what you have, my bad. lol

johnvboy

@MarioLover92,

No problems, I could do with the kids tent and pop-up-book.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

MarioVillager92

@johnvboy All right nice - I just sent you a kids' tent as well. Since I just sent you two things today I'll send you a pop-up book tomorrow.

johnvboy

@MarioLover92,

Thank you, you are a star.

Xyphon22

I have a couple of questions if anyone knows. I've been all over my island today and didn't find any snowballs. I have a lot of flowers all over, but also plenty of spaces without flowers where a snowball could be, but nothing. Does there have to be a certain amount of open space for the snowballs to appear? And if so, is there a better way to clear out the flowers than digging them up one by one and filling in all the holes individually? Thanks.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

foxyflimflam

I wonder if there is a limit to how many of the winter diy you can get a day from the balloons like there was with the autumn diys....🤔
Also, I can already tell that building perfect snowboys will be my ultimate demise. 😑

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

Kimyonaakuma

@foxyflimflam Was there a limit? I think we have until February anyway, plenty of time

...and yeah, snowboys won't be easy. Hopefully they're not too strict with the sizes because we need to make a few

Kimyonaakuma

foxyflimflam

@Kimyonaakuma I found a youtube video that utilizes making a path to help make the upper snowball the right size so gonna try that to see if it works for me.

Update : Tried it and IT WORKS!! The video I found was by Mayor Mori and it worked like a charm!!!!! 🤘🤘

Edited on by foxyflimflam

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

Blossom29

I see people on here talking about sending items to others in Animal Crossing. I thought you had to visit the persons island or they had to visit you and you give them the item.

Switch Friend code: SW-5361-4346-6230
Please reply to my comments if you add me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic