Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,861 to 8,880 of 10,553

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 It's all good! Thank you! (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Yeah no problem. I didn't get that Santa outfit either, it'll probably show up when it gets closer to Toy Day.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

PokemonGirl99

I just caught a Hammerhead shark 🦈. Also I think I have enough toys like the RCπŸ•Ή Helicopter 🚁 for the Toy Day event

Edited on by PokemonGirl99

PokemonGirl99

Blossom29

@Anti-Matter My island name is Bluestone

Switch Friend code: SW-5361-4346-6230
Please reply to my comments if you add me

foxyflimflam

Today Lucky gave me his photo and he has only been on my island a little over a month.....I am still so confused as to why some villagers seem to give you their photo quicker than others!

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

BrittGOAL14

@foxyflimflam I got Rudy’s a couple days ago. He’d only been on my island for 2 weeks! Drives me mad...

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

Well...today I got a repeat of the red dollhouse at my Nook's Cranny. I guess it's just gonna repeat the same colors that my island had for each toy. I really hope that's not the case, but I would not be surprised if it is.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

foxyflimflam

@BrittGOAL14 ugh that's annoying! πŸ˜‘
@MarioLover92 I think that is DEFINITELY the case since I got the blue and yellow mini circuit twice already in my Nooks. Irritating but Im grateful for everyone for helping each other out to get all the variations! 😊

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Yeah I was happy to help you and others out by sending the toys! I do at least have at least one of each toy and then some, so that's good. I'll keep the thread posted on what my Nook's Cranny gets tomorrow. The cool stockings that I got the very first day only appeared once though, which is kind of odd.

Kimyonaakuma

My shop started repeating toys today as well, was quite disappointed

It was nice to see some new furniture for a change!

Kimyonaakuma

k8sMum

Is anyone getting snow? I had a few flakes days days ago but nothing since.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

foxyflimflam

@k8sMum I think full-on snow starts on the 11th (same day as the diy start showing up)

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Anti-Matter

Snow started falling from the sky on 10 December.
Make sure you have plenty space to build snowman to get ice DIY and Large Snow flake from Perfect build snowman.

Anti-Matter

k8sMum

@foxyflimflam
Ah. Thanks. I'm still stinging a bit from the poorly distributed Autumn DIYs and was getting nervous.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

MarioVillager92

@johnvboy Here are the toys I'm currently missing:

Dinosaur toy (brown)
Kids' tent (pink, colorful)
Puppy plushie (beige, red, spotted)
RC helicopter (green)
Tin robot (yellow, green, pink, black)
Set of stockings (colorful, chic)

I'm willing to help out with whatever you're missing, too.

Edit: Got the purple dollhouse.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 I just got the purple dollhouse tonight from a friend of mine. I am not sure if I sent it to you yet or not (I know I sent SOMETHING earlier before I got it). If I haven't, let me know and I will send it tomorrow (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Recently you sent me a puppy plushie and a kids' tent. I'm sorting all my stored items by time now and the tent's brown, and the most recent puppy is gray and white. I don't have a purple dollhouse cataloged, so if you could send that to me tomorrow that would be great!

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 You got it! πŸ‘

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Awesome, thank you!

johnvboy

@MarioLover92,

Thanks for the stuff last night, and I will get a list posted later today, should be more stuff in Nook's today, although I have already had the slot car racing twice.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic