Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,841 to 8,860 of 10,553

Kimyonaakuma

I appreciate meteor showers...but sometimes I'd like to go somewhere (anywhere), without having to wish on a star! I know it's optional but those Zodiac Fragments are rare.

...and my recipe was a Lily Wand, which isn't space related. It's been a wild night.

Kimyonaakuma

Blossom29

Mostly playing Animal Crossing New Horizons right now. I would like islands to visit. If anyone has extra peaches or pears or mush recipes I would really appreciate it. I have some extra diy recipe cards and one or two extra of the toys. My friend code is SW-5361-4346-6230
Reply to my comment if you add me.

Switch Friend code: SW-5361-4346-6230
Please reply to my comments if you add me

Anti-Matter

@Blossom29
I added your FC.
What is your island name ?
My name is David.H from SuperNOVA island.
Have All fruits.

Anti-Matter

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 @Cosmofantasmo @MarioLover92 @BrittGOAL14 @jamesnl My toy item today is blue and yellow mini circuit which I am assuming you each have! I am pretty irritated bc I swear I just had that one in my nooks so Im glad everyone is trading! Otherwise, I would be screwed!! Lol If you still want me to send you one, let me know and I gladly will! Just didn't want to send something y'all have already! (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

BrittGOAL14

@foxyflimflam That was me the day before yesterday. Everyone sending me stuff but what I had, so did the rest. So frustrating!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Anyone’s villagers dropped hints about what they want for Toy Day yet?

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam I have the blue and yellow mini circuit - I have all the variations of it, in fact. But thank you anyway! I sent you my toy of the day, just in case you're missing it.

I keep forgetting to visit your dream address by the way, I was real busy with other things in AC:NH and Christmas shopping, lol. I'll let you know when I visit it and I'll give you my thoughts!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jamesnl

@foxyflimflam we have all been sending each other our items and keeping track of it using Aaron's file. We have all of the mini circuits. There are 50+ items to collect and I think we need around 15-20 more. If you can it would be great if you add your details to that file. Let us know which ones you still need.

jamesnl

foxyflimflam

@jamesnl I don't have the time to figure out how to do that 😭 I will check in with the catalog king @FattyWhale_42 about trying to connect with him on a day I have my hubby around to watch my little guy so I am not interrupted lol

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

jamesnl

@foxyflimflam you could use the nintendo app. They updated it and you can check your catalogue there without need to log on to the game. Might be easier than using Aaron's file

jamesnl

foxyflimflam

@jamesnl oooo I totally forgot about that update! Thanks for the tip! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Not that I know of. I talked to my villagers and they didn't even talk about Toy Day, just the same old stuff.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

foxyflimflam

@BrittGOAL14 I read something that mentioned this toy day would be different than past games. Im assuming they wont hint at it until the actual event?

Has anyone gotten the Santa outfit yet? Or does it not show up till closer to Toy Day?

Edited on by foxyflimflam

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

BrittGOAL14

@foxyflimflam Haven’t spotted it yet.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 @jamesnl @MarioLover92 @BrittGOAL14 @Cosmofantasmo
Made a list of the variations I still need...*edited after being sent some of them 😊
Dino - Brown
Dollhouse - Purple
Kid Tent - Pink, Brown and Colorful
Pop Up Book - The Ocean Blue
Puppy Plush- Beige, Red, Spotted
RC Helicopter - Green
Tin Robot - Yellow, Green, Pink and Black
Stockings - Colorful and Chic

Not missing near as many as I thought!

Edited on by foxyflimflam

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

jamesnl

@foxyflimflam I can send you these; Dino Red, Dollhouse Brown, kids tent black, puppy plush pink. I will send you the dino and dollhouse now.

jamesnl

foxyflimflam

@jamesnl Yay!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

Thank you also to @BrittGOAL14 and @MarioLover92 for the items 😁

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam You're welcome, I'm sorry if I got you a duplicate. I just looked at your list and I don't have any of those items. Sorry.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic