Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,821 to 8,840 of 9,395

Kimyonaakuma

New to this thread (hi!), but do people have much luck with the DIY recipes from balloons? More specifically the Mushroom/Maple leaf ones?

I've been camping out at the beach for an hour, sometimes two, every. single. night. And I'm missing a huge amount of these recipes. Most balloons have Bells, ugly clothes, or a recipe which I already have.
I barely managed the cherry blossom recipes earlier in the year, but that was when the spawn rate was crazy because of Easter.

Do they give you duplicates so you can share with your friends online? Because as someone who plays this on his own I'd be really disappointed...I just want fake furniture for my fake island

Kimyonaakuma

Anti-Matter

Updated my leftovers.

Art gallery
1. Academic painting
2. Famous painting
3. Moody painting
4. Beautiful statue

DIY card
1. Bunny Day crown
2. Bunny Day lamp
3. Pile of leaves
4. Barrel
5. Gold Armor shoes
6. Pitfall seed

Other things
1. Four Lily of Valley flowers
2. Trash bags
3. Snowflake wreath
4. Frozen treat set
5. Frozen counter

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MarioLover92

Okay, so I did a little more ingredient prepping tonight. I'm getting awful tired right now though, lol. I'm sure you can still gather ingredients during the Turkey Day event though.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Island: D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you've added my Switch friend code by replying to my comments.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

MarioLover92

@FattyWhale_42 I already got a DIY from her tonight (not to mention I'm really tired right now), but thanks anyway!

@Kimyonaakuma I don't have any spares at the moment, but I have gotten duplicates from balloons. So it can happen. You can send your spare DIYs to your friends too.

jamesnl

@MarioLover92 i'm glad i prepared for the event, made it a bit easier. Some ingredients are harder to find than others but it made all the villagers happy. Hopefully they remember this and give me some framed photos tomorrow (:

jamesnl

BrittGOAL14

@FattyWhale_42 Thanks for the tag, was already in bed though. xD Happy Thanksgiving!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

k8sMum

@Kimyonaakuma

Go back a couple pages and you will see the mushroom/maple DIYs have been problematic for the majority of us.

Very frustrating, to say the least.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Kimyonaakuma

@k8sMum I just read that, it's annoying but I'm glad I'm not the only one Managed to get the final maple leaf recipes last night....but I was doing that until 4am? As someone who plays daily I don't see why I need to put in ridiculous hours.

@MarioLover92 I don't have any AC friends, so I'll probably sell them. I just find it odd that they would give us duplicates when they know what recipes we have/don't have.

But anyways, happy Turkey Day!

Kimyonaakuma

Heavyarms55

@FattyWhale_42 I'm starting to think she was here last night for everyone. She was for me and D-Pad too.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

Yay...!
I have made All 4 Perfect dishes.
I got DIY recipes from Franklin in return.
At the same time i have learnt and made Mush Table and Mush partition.
Maybe @Heavyarms55 interested by Mush Table and Mush partition ?
I will send you both of them right now.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter Oh that's super nice of you, but another friend already hooked me up. Save your shrooms dude.

MarioLover92

@jamesnl Yeah I'm glad I prepared too, it made things a lot faster. There was only one thing I didn't have on hand but I managed to get it during the event. I got all the right ingredients for my dishes so everything's hunky-dory.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone.

PokemonGirl99

Well, I finally finished collecting ingredients for Turkey 🦃 Day today,and it got frustrating cause I had to collect ingredients for other villagers. Have an amazing Thanksgiving 🍽🦃🍁 and safe Black Friday tomorrow if you're going shopping 🛒 🛍

PokemonGirl99

Heavyarms55

So apparently we can just spend 20K bells to get all the Turkey Day DIYs from Nook's Cranny for the last couple days of November. So I did the default recipes and talked to all my villagers, then called it good.

Now I'm heading off to join my family in the horribly bad idea of all getting together at my uncle's house in the middle of the pandemic to eat delicious food. Hopefully that's all we get.

@Kimyonaakuma We pretty much all have had pretty bad luck. It seems you need to play basically several hours each day and you might get one a day. I've only found two. People who play a lot more than I do, and I play a solid amount, even are still missing some. But a few nice folks on here have been letting people bring shrooms to their islands and making the items for them.

Cosmofantasmo

After today was such a fun festivity, I must say, that retrospectively I had very much fun with all the holidays in the game AFTER bunny day
Especially the last two with Halloween and Thanksgiving were very enjoyable, maybe because they were more flashed out!? Makes me excited for toy day!

Additionally, here’s hoping to actually complete my mushroom collection tomorrow! Can’t believe myself I’m saying this. Gives me three days to collect some doubles for you lovely people on here. Sadly this won’t be enough for everyone.

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

MarioLover92

Seems like I'm all done with the Turkey Day festivities. (Only click the spoiler tag if you're certain that you're done.) I just gave Franklin the last ingredient after helping out the last villager, and he gave me a bunch of DIYs as his final thanks. He pretty much said I'm all done!

I had fun with this event. Can't wait for Chri--I mean Toy Day.

@Heavyarms55 Hope you have a nice dinner with your family. Stay safe and healthy!

daisygurl

I'm in Canada. First snow today in AC! This is my first AC, so i'm excited! IRL snow tho..... XD. Who else has gotten the snow?

Love anything about Nintendo, and Mario. Want cruddy SMM2 levels? Just find daisyfan18. ACNH Island: LunaMoon. TOM NOOK 4 SMASH!

My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo

MarioLover92

@daisygurl I'm getting snow on my island too! It's lightly snowing. Might be because Turkey Day is over.

Heavyarms55

Does anyone need the Mush Partition DIY? I have two extra. (Because I guess the game really wants to make sure I have that specific DIY.)

I know we were all having issues getting these, so just hit me up, other people helped me get all the Mush items I wanted, so I'm more than happy to just give away these extra DIYs.

I also have extra mushrooms, if anyone is short and needs them.

@MarioLover92 @daisygurl I had snow on my island today too. I'm thinking we might have been guaranteed to get it today? Or maybe it was just a really high chance.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic