Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,821 to 8,840 of 10,553

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 @Munson I was totally discouraged December 1st when I saw all of the variations. And then I got back on here. Loving it.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

I got a friend request from karmailey. It said it came via a friend code, so I'm not sure if I should accept it.

Anyway, I bought some more toys for my pals here at this thread. Thank you everyone for all the toys you gave me, as well.

@jamesnl Thanks for the artwork and toy! Much appreciated.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Thanks for the toys items. 😀
Btw, i still collecting art leftovers from Redd.
What other art do you need ?

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Yeah you're welcome! Those are the toys that were available at my Nook's Cranny. I'll send you more later on. Can you show me what artwork you currently have? I'll take a look and I'll pick out the ones I don't have yet. I am missing quite a few paintings and statues.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
My current art leftovers :
1. Calm painting
2. Serene painting
3. Basic painting
4. Glowing painting
5. Academic painting
6. Moody painting
7. Jolly painting
8. Perfect painting
9. Twinkling painting
10. Sinking painting
11. Common painting
12. Famous painting

Also in my bag
1. Starry garland
2. Cancer table
3. Libra scale

I need Gold Armor clothes DIY card or the crafted item so i can make Robot Hero.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Out of the ones you've listed, I'm missing the basic and calm paintings. I have all other paintings. I could give the moody painting to someone who needs it, too. If you have a cancer table DIY and you've learned it already, I could use it too! I have learned the gold armor already but I'll see if I have a spare. If I don't, I'll make you one and send it to you. Thanks again!

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I have sent basic painting and calm painting.
Check your mail box.
Btw, how do i get Christmas DIY recipe during December ?

Anti-Matter

Cosmofantasmo

@Anti-Matter

I can sent you a the gold armour diy!

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Thanks, I've just donated them to the museum! Pretty sure you need to wait until the first day of winter to get the winter DIYs. I have gotten a couple fall DIYs within the first few days of December.

Sugarkist

Hi everyone! Hope you all remember me! Sorry I've not been on the forum in ages but I've literally not had the time to get on here between working and life in general. I've only had the time and inclination to play AC offline during my lunch hour at work. Life has been a bit hectic and I've just not felt bothered to play all that much.

I don't know what the latest things are in game so will have a catch up. I had some snowfall last week which was lovely.

I will have to update my lists and get up to speed on everything current in game. I am also currently in the middle of re-decorating my island again and sometimes feel overwhelmed by it. I look on YouTube for inspiration, I have some ideas but will likely take ages to do them as I can find collecting things to craft items a bit tedious, ha ha

I'm going to try to get online more often so look forward to catching up with you all

FattyWhale_42

@Sugarkist Glad to have you back!

Oh, and if you need materials for crafting, I got you covered. (>^_^)>

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

BrittGOAL14

@Sugarkist Welcome back!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@Sugarkist Hi there, welcome back! I do remember seeing you in the thread but I don't think we're friends on the Switch yet. Feel free to add me, just tell me what your Switch username is so I know it's you.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

foxyflimflam

This day will forever go down in history for me.........I FINALLY GOT JULIAN'S PHOTO AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS OF SHOWERING HIM WITH AMAZING GIFTS AND ATTENTION!!!!!! 🤘🤘

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Congrats! It took me a while to get a photo too. Tia is one of my favorite villagers on my island so I was happy to get a photo of her!

BrittGOAL14

@foxyflimflam Nice! Still waiting for Pietro to give me his. Starting to get old, actually.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 She is who I am working on now! (: @jamesnl Thank you!!!!!! Came as such a shock! @Brittgoal14 Hang in there! You will get it when you least expect it and you have lost all hope! Lol

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam Oh cool! I do remember seeing her at your island too. She probably cloned herself or something, lol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic