Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,801 to 8,820 of 10,553

Heavyarms55

@jamesnl Thanks for all the help! You have a lovely island! Please let me know if I can ever return the favor. And send me the letter with the 2 art pieces you're looking for, so I can keep an eye open for them for you.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

MarioVillager92

I wonder if you can give other stuff besides the things meant for Toy Day. There's other things like the toy box and the train set - those two qualify as toys in my eyes. lol

@Theagfun I sent you a friend request, my Switch username is MarioFan92.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Kimyonaakuma

I read somewhere today that the toys in Nook's Cranny are locked to one variation per town? Is that true?
I was disappointed that they did that with the Nook Miles decorations, didn't want them to do it again...

At least my town had the kid's tent in black - not festive in the slightest but it's cool.

Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

That's a shame, wish they would let people get everything on their own. The Japan-only furniture in New Leaf was one thing, but this seems a little extreme...

Who knew virtual furniture could be so complicated?

Kimyonaakuma

Anti-Matter

LOL
I still keep Time Travelling on date 25 and 26 November 2020 to exploit Art stuffs from Redd since he was appeared again on 25 November 2020.
I keep exploiting the art stuffs from Redd and share to other users who need specific art stuffs from me.

Anti-Matter

Xyphon22

There is something seriously wrong with either me or my game. My island is having a meteor shower tonight, and I have been all around my island at least 3 or 4 times and Celeste is not here. I haven't seen her in like 3 weeks. On days that on this message board multiple people mentioned having her and the weather was perfect for her the last couple of weeks I scoured the island multiple times and she was not there. I don't know what's wrong with this crazy owl, but I want my Zodiac recipe before it changes again! I don't want to have to wait another year!

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Kimyonaakuma

@Xyphon22 I don't know how the meteor showers work either. I've had Isabelle announce that there would be one....she doesn't appear.
I've also had Celeste appear on nights with no shooting stars, and one night with over 300 meteors (seriously) and she was nowhere to he found.

I just assume that she's like Wisp, and will probably appear one night during the week. But like other characters she might take a 2-3 week vacation from my island.

Kimyonaakuma

Cosmofantasmo

@jamesnl @Anti-Matter

Actually started a list of missing art:

Ancient Statue
Flowery painting
gallant statue
Informative statue
Moving painting
Mystic statue
Scenic painting
Tremendous statue
Valiant statue
Wild painting
Worthy painting

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Cosmofantasmo

@Anti-Matter

Thx man.

@ everybody

Turnips selling on my island for 440! ( and I didn’t buy any )

edhe

@Xyphon22 It sounds like you need a DiY recipe for a Sagittarius Bow. I can help you with that. I've got a spare one.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

MarioVillager92

@Cosmofantasmo In addition to my toy of the day, I sent you a cardboard table DIY. If you've learned it already, do what you'd like with it.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Cosmofantasmo

@MarioLover92

Oh, yeah. Totally forgot about that. I didn’t have it yet so I’m very thankful for your mindfulness.

MarioVillager92

@Cosmofantasmo You're welcome - I'm happy to help out!

Anti-Matter

@Cosmofantasmo
I have these :
Wild painting Left half
Mystic statue
Scenic painting
Motherly statue

Check your mail box.

Anti-Matter

Xyphon22

@edhe Thanks for the offer, but I'm sure she will show up eventually in the next couple of weeks. And if she doesn't, then I can't make it anyway because even with all the wishes I made during the meteor shower last night, I only got 1 Sagittarius fragment this morning. But if there is something that is possible for me to get just on my island, I prefer to do it that way.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

BrittGOAL14

Thanks a bunch for all the toys! Eagerly awaiting tomorrow’s toy... And hope it’s one everyone needs.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 You're welcome! I'm happy to help out. And same here - hopefully it's another toy that's brand new to all of us.

Munson

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Thanks a bunch for all the toys! Eagerly awaiting tomorrow’s toy... And hope it’s one everyone needs.

We are getting the toys knocked out quick with everyone sharing.

Switch Friend Code 8013-8953-0906
AC name: Brutus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic