Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 8,781 to 8,800 of 10,553

Munson

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Munson Oh, you're Olimar on the Switch? I got a request from a user going by that username. That's you?

Yes. That’s me. I figured it would be a lot easier to send stuff this way.

Switch Friend Code 8013-8953-0906
AC name: Brutus

MarioVillager92

@Munson Okay I've accepted your friend request! Thanks for telling me.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Kimyonaakuma

@SMUGSLOTH69 Animal Crossing is pretty easy to play at your own pace, but you might struggle with certain events if you can only play on weekends. I don't think Toy Day is on a weekend so you might miss that..

Lots of DIY recipes take ages to get too, but maybe people will share spare recipes

Kimyonaakuma

Anti-Matter

@SMUGSLOTH69
I think you need to play ACNH by Time Travel if you can only play the game every weekend.
I played ACNH with Time Travel too all the time and you can return on the special events to participate in Turkey Day, Halloween, etc.
I don't even hesitate to admit in public if i played Animal Crossing with Time Travel.
Playing Animal Crossing with Time Travel is my style.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@SMUGSLOTH69 Yeah you're welcome! Thanks, you too

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

edhe

I don't have long but Celeste is on my island, and she's handing out Moon DIY recipes. Any takers?
I'll be on for another half an hour at least. Otherwise I'll be able to send a single person a DIY tomorrow (which I'll acquire using a secondary account).

EDIT
When I went on to my 2nd villager, they didn't have the zodiac recipe, so they received that instead - a Sagittarius Arrow recipe.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

SMUGSLOTH69

@Anti-Matter I guess that is how I played it for new leaf so no harm in doing it again

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@SMUGSLOTH69
The difference of Time Travelling in ACNL 3DS and ACNH Switch is the villagers move out motivation.
On ACNL, the villagers can move out without your acknowdge if you don't play the game for very long time but it can be prevented by ask the villager to stay when you find out your villager wants to move out. After you asked them to stay, Save and Quit then you can leave the game for very long time.

But on ACNH, the villagers will NOT Move Out without your permission so they will NEVER move out unless if you want to kick them out directly when you find a villager with bubble thought and they want to move out.

So, if you Time Travel a lot on ACNL, your villagers probably will move out before even you realized.
But on ACNH, your villagers will Never Move Out by themself even you have Trime Travel a lot.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

SMUGSLOTH69

@Anti-Matter Awesome now I can Time-Travel with almost no consequences(Because of weeds y'know)

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

jamesnl

@BrittGOAL14 i had a look and i don't have the scenic painting ): if Redd visits again and has it i will get it for you. Thanks for the 2 toys. Happy to exchange with you as well (:

jamesnl

jamesnl

@Heavyarms55 sorry missed this post yesterday. Let me know when you are online again and I will log on.

jamesnl

Heavyarms55

@jamesnl I am free today. When is good for you?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@jamesnl hopping on now.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Kimyonaakuma

@PokemonGirl99 a lot of the decorations will be DIY recipes later in the month...I think....

But yeah, there's stockings/toys in Nook's Cranny too

Kimyonaakuma

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic