Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 7,801 to 7,820 of 10,553

gcunit

I've got a '£30 off £60 spend' voucher with Very.co.uk and was thinking about getting AC:NH with it. Not because I especially want it, but it is kinda an essential part of the Switch library. So I thought I'd drop in on this thread to see if it could suck me in.

Turns out World War 3 is breaking out.

I'd been wanting AC to go more along the lines of DQB, but if it's done it at the expense of the interactions (which I never thought were that good anyway, admittedly) then that's a bit of a downer. I wanted the life sim aspect to be develop too, not go downhill.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

porto

@Anti-Matter you need to stop this. We aren’t exactly die-hard Animal Crossing fans, so we don’t need to have the same love for it as you do. Some of us have better things to do then to play it all day and be care-free about everything else in this world. Stop getting so defensive about a stupid game when others clearly state why they don’t like it. It’s annoying, and I’m sure a moderator will tell you the same thing.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam I don't blame you, you did a great job My island isn't exactly perfect, but I think I did a decent job with mine. I normally play shortly after I get up and have coffee - next time I play I'll post my dream address.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

toiletduck

@NEStalgia where have you found the patience to respond respectfully to this guy's rants? I sincerely admire it, I would've given up 12 posts ago...

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

porto

@toiletduck would you believe this 9 year old troll is actually an adult? So immature.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

johnvboy

My dream address for anyone to check out my Island.

DA-0957-2799-1843

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

Anti-Matter

@gcunit
"I'd been wanting AC to go more along the lines of DQB"

Animal Crossing Builders is what i really want from new Animal Crossing. 😀
Animal Crossing in FULL 3D, not being locked on one camera angle, house direction from 4 different ways, building the house from zero, OMG...! 😍

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@johnvboy
Hi. 😀
I saw you have sent messages about Coconut drinks.
Sorry if i didn't reply you directly because i was recording my singing villagers in front of Resident Service.

Anti-Matter

johnvboy

@NEStalgia,

While I myself have no issues with your and others complaints about the game, I feel this is probably not the best place for them, as even though this is a Animal crossing new horizons thread, it's now pretty much become a place for the owners of the game that are enjoying it, to interact and help each other out.

The comment sections on articles is a much better place for these sorts of concerns in my opinion, as all it will do on here is pretty much rile people up, now I am certain that is not your intention, but still it will end up having that effect no matter how carefully you choose your words.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

johnvboy

@Anti-Matter,

No issues, I will get them to you at some point, not been on much today as I have been doing jobs at home.

foxyflimflam

@Cosmofantasmo Thank you for the diy! Please let me know if there is anything I can send your way! (:

Edited on by foxyflimflam

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

johnvboy

@NEStalgia,

I must admit that I can't agree with your statement the villagers do not interact with the things you build, on my Island they tend to visit the things I have built and sit on the chairs etc.

But in all honesty I never remember the previous games having much interaction, beyond the random chats and repeated lines etc.

foxyflimflam

@johnvboy I enjoyed touring your island via your dream address! Love the way you have it laid out! Very nice! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

johnvboy

@foxyflimflam,

Thank you so much, I like you could spend a lot more time than usual during the lock down.

MarioVillager92

@foxyflimflam I just uploaded my dream, it is DA-1613-1378-1995. Again, my island isn't the most sophisticated thing out there, but I think it's decent overall. I intend to work on my island and house some more later on! Let me know what you think

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

NEStalgia

@johnvboy The game forum thread is..... The place to discuss that game. What comments is it to be discussed in, the Lunchables story? Or should we go to the Pikmin thread to talk animal crossing? It's still conversion about the game among people playing the game.

But perhaps we'll leave it to mods:. @eel @octane do we need to split the acnh thread and have an "acnh superfans: trades, dreams, and effusive praise only" thread and an "acnh all other discussion" thread for reasons?

NEStalgia

Eel

This is a general discussion thread, not a clubhouse.

So please, even if we are not personally interested in talking about certain topics, let's allow other users to have their own discussions, as long as they pertain to the subject of the thread.

If things get out of hand, then we can do something about it. But until then, we can select which posts we want to reply to, and which ones to let be their own thing.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

foxyflimflam

@johnvboy Oh yes....I logged in well over 500 hours during lockdown and I know there is no way my island would be anything like it is if it wasn't for the fact that I had nothing else better to do 🤣

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@MarioLover92 I LOVE that racetrack you put together! I'm assuming that is your version of Mario Kart! (: Super clever! And I love how you used your little pinwheels! Are those from the Sunday night raffles? I don't think I have ever gotten one of those!
Is the white phonebooth from your nook miles catalog or did someone give that color variation to you? My color is red but would love a white one if you would be interested in doing a trade! Or I could give you bells or nook miles tickets if you are able to order one for me! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic