Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 7,661 to 7,680 of 10,539

MarioVillager92

Untitled

After getting inspired from the other islands I've visited, I decided to make a Princess Peach themed tea party area. I originally wanted to make a bakery that's still Peach themed, but the only cake I have is the wedding one. So a tea spot it is! Perhaps I could expand this area a bit, but I think I did a decent job overall. I'd like to make a Mario themed toy shop on my island next

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

BrittGOAL14

@FattyWhale_42 Yeah, I’ll try to make it.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Gret8888

@TwilightBoy
Ugh I would have grabbed one too had I seen this when u were online
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Gret8888

@MarioLover92
Very nice ❤️ It
G

MarioVillager92

@Gret8888 Thank you!

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

johnvboy

@Gret8888,

Thanks for your visit and gifts, this community is so nice and helpful.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

johnvboy

@MarioLover92,

Looks great, I got the shell arch diy earlier today, good idea there.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

MarioVillager92

@johnvboy Thanks, and that's cool! I just learned today that you can customize it so it can be pink. So I think I'll do just that for Peach's tea party next time I play. Also once I get enough cakes I can make it both a tea and cake area

johnvboy

@MarioLover92,

I am sure it will look awesome as the rest of your island, did not think about custom on the arch, like so many things in this game, like those beach towels.

Gret8888

@MarioLover92
Sent. BTW Thank you for the wallpaper and song.
G

Gret8888

@jamesnl
🎈HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES! 🎉
G

MarioVillager92

@Gret8888 No problem and thanks! Glad we could help each other out

@johnvboy Yeah there's a large amount of items in the game, plus not all of them can be customized. Wondering where I can put the toy area though, I'm thinking either to the right of the Able Sisters shop or the spot where I put the train set. Another idea I have is a music area for the island, but those instruments cost a very pretty bell, however I do have a lot of them cataloged so all I have to do is save up. I'm thinking of giving it a Rosalina or Toadette theme. (There's a board called Toadette's Music Room in Mario Party DS.)

FattyWhale_42

@BrittGOAL14 Great! Hope to see you then.

@MarioLover92 If you haven't read them yet, the rules are linked in my signature.

@Eel Of course! And no worries, another time, then. (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

MarioVillager92

@FattyWhale_42 Thank you, I gave your rules a read. From what I've seen the start space doubles as the finish space, it just needs to be landed on. See you guys in a half hour

eChameleon

Sadly haven't played since the 6th. Took a close vacation and the last thing I wanted to do was tend to my island while on vacation. But I'll be back for the next update, whenever that is. A break will be good for me!

eChameleon

Twitter:

FattyWhale_42

@Blaze420 We're going to play another round in a little bit if you were still wanting to play (you can join in the middle of a game too, since it won't make any difference). (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

BrittGOAL14

@FattyWhale_42 @MarioLover92 @Gret8888

Meds are kicking in early tonight. Think I’ll clean the beach up again and then head off. Thanks!! We’ll have to play again really soon. And don’t worry, it works well with just 3 too.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 All right take care! Have a good night. Stay healthy.

Also not sure if you've seen my latest image of my island, but I made a Peach themed tea party area. Should be in the previous page in this thread. Let me know what you think if you've seen it

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic