Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 2,648

Microjak

Hi,fellow adult gamer here,lifelong gaming fan probably should be doing something productive round the house but this is much more fun,please add me to your friends list,
SW-5086-7188-3121
Jack
Cheers guys

Microjak

Microjak

Flippin eck! what a game,well done England.

Microjak

Lroy

@Microjak Will add you when I next turn my Switch on. Still jumping up and down celebrating knocking out the cheating Colombians 🍻

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Lroy

@Microjak Invite sent.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

gamermole

31 year old gamer here and i would love to enter the rocket league tournament when another one arises.

gamermole

NaviAndMii

@SaiyanRuuku @maruse @Microjak @gamermole Welcome to our little corner of the internet! I'll try to add you all when I next get the chance (..or accept your requests if you add me first - my friend code is in my forum signature )

In the mean time, feel free to join us over on our community Discord server for match organisation and to connect with fellow adult gamers - new faces are always welcome! Hopefully see you around!

(...and I'll keep you posted on future Rocket League sessions @gamermole We usually play that game every-other Monday at around 8:30pm BST, with the next one scheduled for 16 July - hopefully see you there! Cheers!)

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Laura11

26 year old gamer from the Netherlands here, I've had a SNES and Gameboy Color when I was very young but after that no more Nintendo consoles until I got the Switch couple of weeks ago. Really love the console so far!

My friend list is currently empty and I'm looking for fellow Switch gamers. The physical games I have are Mario Rabbids, Mario Kart, Zelda and Crash. Also have Stardew Valley as a digital game.
So if anyone would like to add me, my code is: SW-2497-0717-3692.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2497-0717-3692

meppi64

@Matthew010 I think it might be more a matter of mentality than age I think.
No bickering, none of the usual internet hate bandwagoning and all that kind of negativity.

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

meppi64

@Matthew010 Hehe, for me personally it doesn't, no.
Can't speak for others though.

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

meppi64

@Matthew010
Well that puts things a bit into perspective.
I'm coming up on 42 myself. My first system was an MB Microvision that played a Breakout like game, but technically it was my sisters, even though she didn't care for it much and I ended up playing it all the time.
The first system to call my own was a Popeye Game & Watch that I got for Easter in 1984.
My first gaming memory is of the arcade version of Space Invaders with a cellophane overlay on top of the black and white screen to simulate colours. I was able to play that are the age of 3-4 since I grew up in a small pub that always had an arcade cabinet as well as a pinball machine.

Mario Kart Wii get a really bad rep online for some reason, but I absolutely loved it. Played a ton of it online.
Mario Kart DS did edge it out for me, but then again that game was pretty much perfection.

meppi64

AndyD

so, I have $50 eshop card that I had from Christmas that I forgot about, I just found it so I am wondering what to do with it... I am thinking I know I want Okami HD, but I also want the Mega Man X collection. I didn't opt for the Mega Man original collection. Of course, there is Overcooked 2....Also is Dead Cells gonna be worth it? Too many good games coming out.(edited)
Also, what games were announced at the expo????? I missed it.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

NaviAndMii

This weeks event schedule is now up on the Adult Switch Gamers - Events Schedule thread!

The winning games for our 'Wildcard Wednesday' vote were Super Bomberman R and DOOM - Bomberman will be played this Wednesday at 8:30pm BST, with DOOM taking the following weeks slot!

With our good friend @Fafounet off on his holidays this week (have a great time!) a few of us will be covering hosting duties for him while he's away - starting with tonight's Mario Kart Monday session, where I'll temporarily be taking the reigns!

I'll try and get a lobby set up just before 8:30pm BST (look out for me in the 'Friends' section to join!) and I'll follow @Fafounet's usual pattern of rotating races and battles (and perhaps chucking in a few curve balls - 200cc etc - towards the end!) ..I'll also be floating around in our community Discord server for some voice/text chat if anyone would like to join me over there

Hopefully see a few of you later (or for one of our other sessions!) Cheers!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Fafounet

@NaviAndMii thanks for taking up the torch and continuing our Mario Kart 8 Deluxe gaming night tradition!!

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

meppi64

@Matthew010 Just go to online and see if a friend is in a game, then join.
If there's ever a password for an online game here then it's 1234.

meppi64

meppi64

@Matthew010 If nothing gets in the way, I'll be there and be the pink Yoshi.

meppi64

meppi64

It's the pink Yoshi, isn't it...

meppi64

Laura11

Am I allowed to join the discord as a new member? I pretty much just invited myself last week but don't know if that was ok lol.

Can try to be there later today (Mario Kart) but was wondering how do you all chat then? I mean my controller has no mic slot and I'm to scared that when I use it on the console I might move and the switch will move with me, fall and die (oops). Or I can play 'wireless' of course, that's probably it.
Oh and @meppi64 thanks for the friend request earlier, forgot to say that before. Really like your avatar (am a mother of 3 cats myself).

Switch Friend Code: SW-2497-0717-3692

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic