Forums

Topic: 2019 Year of the Switch

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

SwitchForce

Lately, I've been seeing alot of Switch upcoming games in a flurry and rash of announcements. I think this bodes well for Switch and new Switch buyers. What with the twitter twittering Switch games coming from indies and brand developers ia something I definitely like.

SwitchForce

Heavyarms55

I think the Switch is one of the most attractive Nintendo consoles to buy in its 3rd year. Between all the outstanding games we've gotten over the last 2 years and the amazing list of games coming this year and next, there is a big pile of great titles to pick from. Even the most argent of haters have had to switch (pun fully intended) from "Switch has no games" to "Switch lacks 3rd party AAA games!". More often they have even given up on that complaint.

Counting Demos I have 96 icons on my Switch right now, around 70ish of which are games.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Magician

With Sony and MS winding down the PS4 and Xbox One respectively, 2019 is Nintendo's to lose. Animal Crossing and Pokemon Shield/Sword will both sell 10 million+ units and sell enough Switches to become the #1 console in Japan and overtake the Xbox One to be #2 in North America. The floodgates will open and third party support will ramp up.

The Switch will remain in that goldilocks zone until PS5 and Xbox Scarlet arrive.

Then Nintendo pulls the trigger on Switch Pro / Switch Lite.

The console market will be great all around as the big three each shine.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Qwertyninty

Could be a great year I need solid FPS though.

Qwertyninty

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.