Forums

Topic: Miitomo Friend Exchange

Posts 261 to 280 of 340

zitpig

@ Nicolai - How would you know? If you don't get any hearts does that mean that nobody likes your posts? If you only get three hearts does that mean that only three people rated your one comment or one person rated three comments. It doesn't mean anything - whether they rate you or not.

I don't give hearts willy-nilly - that's not what I was saying, but some users don't appear to give any hearts at all, ever.

I do like to think that any hearts I give will give feedback to the user AND help contribute to them getting a reward, as they've bothered to put some time into using Miitomo to make other's experiences better.

[EDIT] HEARTS not STARS!

Edited on by zitpig

zitpig

AmplifyMJ

@PikminFan22: yip that was me! 👍

AmplifyMJ

Switch Friend Code: SW-8260-7173-2246 | 3DS Friend Code: 5086-0738-7264 | My Nintendo: OffTheWall | Nintendo Network ID: MJFANatic | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

I would maybe friend someone, but I don't have a Facebook or Twitter, so I guess I'll be walking around clicking the spade button and see if anyone else is doing the same.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Spoony_Tech

@SCAR: You can do what I told one of my friends, just open a Twitter account, friend one person, then you can go through their friends list to send friend request. Then if you want you can close your account. He has about 5 to 10 friends now from only friending me and it's the friends he wants not a bunch of people he doesn't even know.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

@Spoony_Tech:
I think I'll stick with tapping the spade button Maybe I'll start a Twitter, but I'm not an online person outside of the forums, really.

Qwest

Blue_Blur

@DiscoGentleman: Just followed you on Twitter. If you follow back, then you can send me a friend request in Miitomo!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Iggly

@DiscoGentleman Followed you back on Twitter, feel free to send me a friend request whenever you can since I'm gonna go to sleep soon.

Also anyone looking at this post now, don't add me since I've stopped accepting friend requests weeks ago.

Edited on by Iggly

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

I'll throw my phone at you like a ninja star, with the Miimoto app open, after I pressed the spade button.

Qwest

TheXReturns

@Discogentleman Unfortunately, I'm one of those weird youngsters that doesn't own a smartphone. XD Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure that I have to use a smartphone for Miitomo. I can't see an option for laptop on their website.

Thanks for thinking of me though. XD

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

RR529

@TheXReturns, you can get it on an Android tablet (or iPad/iPod Touch) if you don't have a smartphone.

Personally, I'd recommend a tablet over a smartphone anyways, unless you're already in the market for a smartphone. If you're only (main) reason for getting a mobile device is for this app (or anything other than phone capability, really), there's no reason to pay all that extra money for a data plan, that comes with getting a smartphone.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JW_tendo

Hi I'm looking for miitomo friends. But just want to be sure that others know a few things first. I'm a 38 year old male from New Zealand. I'm a Jehovah's Witness and would prefer to friend other JWs. Would be great to meet other JWs playing miitomo. But JW or not you're welcome to add me on twitter @JwTendo.

Thanks

JW_tendo

rpgforlife

please add me on twitter and I will add you back need some miitomo friends as nobody near were I live has it.
@CoryCCouture

rpgforlife

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.