Forums

Topic: Mario Kart Tour

Posts 141 to 160 of 180

1UP_MARIO

Maple treeway has one of my favourite music tracks from the entire Mario kart series. They’ve done a great job on this level.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Dancampulung

@Marcalous This reminds me of Nintendogs. Too bad we do not have a mobile game.

Dancampulung

1UP_MARIO

After 19 years sunset wilds from Super circuit makes a return.

mjharper

I'm playing this pretty much every day. I've gone through this thread and sent you all friend requests. If anyone wants to add someone who plays frequently but doesn't shoot for the best scores ever, my ID number is 595278563269. Thanks!

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

1UP_MARIO

@KonoRobinMaskDa676 thanks for the invite. Good game

LavaTwilight

So I've added a number of friends from here if anyone wants to accept. For any who haven't posted their codes on here and need more friends added then my code in Mario Tour is 065183168790 - I've only been playing for about a month but I think it's a lot better than people make it out to be. It's just no MK9.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

LavaTwilight

@KonoRobinMaskDa676 Thanks!
And yeah, I hope that MK9 is released, this year hopefully. I don't think MK Tour would be an issue, since they have Pocket Camp but still released New Horizons.

LavaTwilight

@KonoRobinMaskDa676 I get ya. My hope is only based on 2 thoughts, first, that it could release at the same time as and for the rumored Switch Pro, and second, it really has been a long time since MK8 first appeared on the WiiU and a new iteration is long overdue.

I will probably do the same. I'm still playing MK8 and still playing Tour.

Pacmanrace

Looks like the next tour is Sydney.

Pacmanrace

RR529

Finally started playing this during the Ninja Tour event, and am finding it not too bad actually.

My only real issue with it is that each Tour is apparently active for a couple weeks, and once you've completed all it's cups there's really nothing to do (other than try to top your scores) until the next Tour rolls around to introduce a new set of cups.

Still, I only play about 4-6 races a day (a few in the morning with breakfast, and a few while at lunch at work), so it doesn't get too dull even then.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Dizzy_Boy

I just started playing recently, simply because I forgot this existed. Kinda wish I jumped in sooner, this game is pretty fun.
It's ust a shame about the over priced items in the shop, I would consider dropping a few quid here and there if it didn't cost so much.
Anyway, could a few of you guys add me in so I can complete the add friends challenge, it would be much appreciated.
4188 1306 9814 is my friend code.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

Just starting playing this game again after setting this aside for a few years, the 8D DLC announcement made me want to play it after dropping it a few months after it released. A lot has changed since then like the addition of multiplayer and event tokens, but I've still been able to jump back in.

Anyway, can someone tell me WTF is up with multiplayer matchmaking? Particularly when team rules are in effect? I've had moments where I was an F rank (I'm up to E rank now) and got paired with other low rank players against A/S rank players. I've also seen (and thankfully have not been on the receiving end of) teams where 1 F rank player was on their own team against a bunch of higher ranked players. But the icing on the cake is when I had one match where everyone was on the same team (it was just 3 players in that match, but still). There is something very wrong with how they're matching players because it's so laughably unbalanced.

@Dizzy_Boy Added.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Tasuki

I totally forgot this existed till I saw the MK8D article. Decide to download it and give it a try and it's a fun little game. Not sure how long it will keep my attention and I will see how bad the monetization becomes. That being said I do wish this game had gyro controls rather then swiping the screen. Gyro just feels more natural.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SmashBall35

Should I buy a mii suit or fire off the Mario 50 pipe

“I paused my game to be here” -SmashBall35

If you are responding to me in forums or a comment I would much appreciate it if you quoted or tagged me in your responses so I can see it and respond. Otherwise I usually can’t tell that you’ve replied. Thanks!

1UP_MARIO

@SmashBall35 get the mii suit

SmashBall35

@1UP_MARIO

Ok. Thanks

“I paused my game to be here” -SmashBall35

If you are responding to me in forums or a comment I would much appreciate it if you quoted or tagged me in your responses so I can see it and respond. Otherwise I usually can’t tell that you’ve replied. Thanks!

Ninfan

Why would you put a track in Amsterdam???????????

Ninfan

BASEDSAKRI

Ninfan wrote:

Why would you put a track in Amsterdam???????????

420?

BASEDSAKRI

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic