Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch - Error code 2618-0513

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Inkenny

Hi!

I've been trying to play Splatoon 2 multiplayer for about 3 weeks now but I keep getting this error code. The error says "Unable to connect to the other console(s). Please try again later.". Now I've google'd these problems and they all say that there's something wrong with NAT. However my NAT type is B and should be ok with online play. My connection is 100/100 and my Swtich has 40/20 so there shouldn't be any problems there either. I looked up Nintendo's support page for this error but all they suggest is to port forward or setting up the Switch for a DMZ. They don't work either by the way.

But I've come to the conclusion that it is my router, Asus RT-AC68U, that's the culprit. I've tried with an older router and it works fine and even with a hotspot on my phone works flawlessly. Sadly I can't use the old router because it's faulty. Does anyone know what I could do if there is some settings I can change that would fix this problem? I really don't feel like buying a new router.

Best regards!
Inkenny

Inkenny

Frito-Ray

Was wondering if you were ever able to resolve this? Just started having this same problem today so I went and got a new router (Google WiFi) but am still getting the same error code 2618-0513.

Frito-Ray

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.