Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,303

Kisrah

Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Wrapping up another island remodel.

Fortnite. I tried it out of curiosity when it first came to Switch. Wasn't really my thing. A friend decided to stream it for a laugh last year, and I joined him since I was vaguely familiar with it. Turns out Zero Build is fun and ahhh dammit guess I like this now...

Ghost of Tsushima. Snagged a copy of the Director's Cut at a local gaming event in February. Wishing I'd picked this one up sooner. So good.

Also popping in and out of others here and there. Got too many I need to return to before I forget how to play them!

Forever juggling half a dozen games across four different platforms. Sometimes I actually finish one.

StarPoint

For some reason, I woke up this morning and had a strong desire to replay Metroid Dread. So I might try getting a new speedrun PB, or just run through it casually and 100% again. But hopefully, this will help me get through what is probably gonna be the slowest week of my life until TOTK comes out.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Ryu_Niiyama

Horizon Forbidden West. I don’t think I will finish before Zelda though.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

NintendoByNature

I'm not touching my switch again until Friday. So for now, Redfall, Shantae Half Genie Hero, and Ravenlok. All on my series s.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

SteamWorld Dig 2 (PC) - This is a replay since I've beaten this on the Switch before, but it has been awhile. I grabbed it on Steam when it was (briefly) free a few months ago. My hope is to finish it before Tears of the Kingdom is in my hands, but considering I only have hours left...probably not happening lol (Busier week than I anticipated). This is an excellent Metroidvania with an addictive mining loop, decent upgrades, and is still my favorite game in Thunderful/Image & Form's SteamWorld franchise. Though SteamWorld Heist is a somewhat close second.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town PS4.

I have successfully gave a job for Cliff in wine vineyard and I realized the harvesting grapes in remake version was totally different.
Instead of really picking the grapes for 5 days in a row like Back to Nature version, it didn't have any picking the grapes scene and Cliff started working on 16 Autumn year 1 unlike Back to Nature version.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

Playing Tears of the Kingdom right now. I actually took a slight detour and played through Splatoon 3's story mode, and finished that. So I'm back to TotK!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

TheBigBlue

I put down Fire Emblem Three Houses down (finally) for 5 months so I could play Engage because I got that game in a different time zone from my own so I could play it a day early, ha! I started a new Golden Deer playthrough even though I’ve done all the routes hundreds of times. That game simply doesn’t grow old to me. It’s a huge game, not TOTK huge of course. You really need to use your brain sometimes in battles and how you grow your students’s strengths and abilities to make them the strongest possible. I recommend this as much as I can, easily one of the best games I’ve played, period. But that is just my opinion. I don’t have any prior bias toward this game, it was my first FE game, and I love it to this day

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

dmcc0

I had started playing Tales of Vesperia on Switch a while back but couldn't get into for whatever reason so back to the backlog it goes for now. Maybe have the urge to return to it at some point in the future.

99 Vidas Switch.
Only played a few stages so far but seems like a decent enough Beat Em Up. One of the enemy types is a guy in a football kit that rolls around on the floor like an actual 'injured' footballer when he's been hit which I thought was pretty funny.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered Xbox Series X
I don't think I've played a NFS game since Underground on PS2, but really enjoying this one. Have mostly been playing as the cops thus far and the 'interceptor' stages, where you have to stop the suspects by basically ramming them off the road, reminds me of playing Chase HQ back in the day at my local arcade. The game is really loud though for some reason - have to set the volume way lower than pretty much anything else I play/watch.

Adventure Island II on 3DS (Virtual Console)
NES platformer and one of the last games I picked up with leftover eShop balance before it closed and wasn't really expecting much, but pleasantly surprised and another game I'm really enjoying. Thank goodness for save states though because I'm actually pretty bad at the game, although the bosses seem to be relatively easy - or at least have been so far. Currently on island 6 of 8 (I think) so might get this one finished in the next day or so.

dmcc0

XandertheWise

currently busy with Metroid Prime 1 for my Nintendo Gamecube. just beat the tough Omega Pirate last night. now doing alot of backtracking for the flamethrower, ice spread and the remaining 5 artifact things.

also playing Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance for Gamecube

Final Fantasy II Pixel for my Nintendo Switch Lite

XandertheWise

Jhena

Too many good games I want to play so an hour ago I started Metroid Prime Remastered. Trying to 100% the games is simply too time consuming.

The intro stage is great and I love the atmosphere.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Tyranexx

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - Almost 50 hours in with no end in sight lol. I actually haven't made too much progress plot-wise since I'm so busy exploring and trying to find/complete Shrines. I have completed the Stormwind Ark/Rito dungeon and found four memory tears so far. 43 completed shrines and roughly 150 Korok seeds at last count. I'm taking my time and giving each surface map a decent (though not completely thorough) comb-over before moving on to another.

WarioWare: Get It Together! - My side game for when I don't have the time to get fully involved with TotK (or want to go to bed at a decent time). I've always enjoyed the WarioWare series, and the game is nice for short burst sessions. Can't say I'm 100% on board with the multiplayer-esque random switch gimmick this time around, but the microgames are as enjoyable as ever.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

Sisilly_G

Pretty much just The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. I've got about 50 hours in and barely scratched the surface. @Tyranexx : And 150 Korok seeds?! I've only found about 20 in the same amount of time.

But to be fair on me, it takes about 10-15 minutes to scan all of the amiibo and collect/shuffle through all of the goodies, so that'll add some hours to my overall time.

And now that they've finally added HOME support for Scarlet/Violet, I'll likely get cracking on Scarlet soon (I've already mostly completed Violet).

I also occasionally play Miitopia as I'm very close to maxing all of my character's jobs, and I've recently maxed all of my stats too. I'm yet to challenge the post-game bosses.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Summer235

Persona 4 Golden. Having fun so far.

Summer235

Switch Friend Code: SW-2910-0073-1053

Tyranexx

@Sisilly_G Either there are more Koroks in TotK, or I've just become very good at locating them lol. Even with some of the newer methods. I don't intend to find them all; I just want to find enough for full pouch expansion.

To be fair, while I do scan amiibo, it's not every session.

borucrew

I am into Rouglikes, mainly Hades and Dead Cells. But those are only to kill time before Diablo 4 launch tomorrow

borucrew

Breeze23

Still on TOTK lol, nearly 60 hours in. Completed all temples and got the master sword. Looking to complete more shrines and gaining more hearts to go onto the final boss.

Breeze23

Switch Friend Code: SW-7175-0226-8713

KAIRU

Everyone's playing TotK and rightfully so, but I'm playing through BotW for the first time. Maybe only about 5-10 hours in but really enjoying it so far. The weapons breaking somewhat often is a bit annoying and I'm dying a lot but aside from that it's been quite good! I can only imagine it'll get better!

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

XandertheWise

@KAIRU There's still a Master Sword campfire glitch that still works in Breath of the Wild by the way

XandertheWise

XandertheWise

games im playing this summer and the rest of this year

for my Switch Lite
-Zelda Skyward Sword
-Bravely Default II
-Ni No Kuni 2
-Mega Man X Legend Collection 2. started on Mega Man X 7 like a month ago
-Resident Evil 0 mostly doing Leech Hunter to get the infinite ammo for shotgun and to play through main story one more time
-Resident Evil 5

Playstation 3
Final Fantasy XIII, God of War 1 from Saga Collection, Dead Space 1, Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations

Gamecube
Metroid Prime 2

Playstation 4
Final Fantasy XV. when i have the time, ill play it during this summer and then later on during Fall season

XandertheWise

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic