Forums

Topic: What country are you from? And where are you now?

Posts 101 to 120 of 189

Machu

Agreed! I would love to see everyone's nationality and age displayed beneath their avatar.

Rawr!

Tsuchinoko

@Gmls719 Fair enough. Sorry about the name thing though.

Worst Hockey Team? Is that by opinion or fact? Haha, sorry about that though. Hmm, well for my part i was curious because i was being nostalgic. Even though i looove Japan, and want to stay here 4evers and evers, I will always have a soft spot for Canada. I never lived there, just used to visit my ex a few times. I would stay with him for weeks and just explore while he was at work. I loved it. He lived in Alberta BTW, haha

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

wiiplayer26

I from the US and I live in the middle of nowhere in the US.

Nothing really happens except for the rare death here and there.

Edited on by wiiplayer26

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.yout...

ShinRPGGamer

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@Gmls719 Fair enough. Sorry about the name thing though.

Worst Hockey Team? Is that by opinion or fact? Haha, sorry about that though. Hmm, well for my part i was curious because i was being nostalgic. Even though i looove Japan, and want to stay here 4evers and evers, I will always have a soft spot for Canada. I never lived there, just used to visit my ex a few times. I would stay with him for weeks and just explore while he was at work. I loved it. He lived in Alberta BTW, haha

Opinion and fact my good friend, opinion and fact

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Rensch

I'm from and currently in the country with more bicycles than residents, windmills, polders, tulips, marihuana and clogs (wooden shoes). We don't have mountains, though.

Untitled

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Slapshot

@Alex.... Man I literally cant wait for it to warm up some so I can start catching waves again. Back before I got married I actually used to go Winter Surfing as the waves tend to be a bit better up here. We only get good surfing when a good storm comes through. The last tropical storm we had I drove to Destin and we caught some good 10-14ft waves. Man was it Awesome too. Average wave hight in Mobile, Alabama is pretty much 0ft high lol. We got some killer deep sea fishing though lol. Also if you go out about 20 miles or so Offshore to the Oil Rigs you can get some Awesome Scuba/FreeDiving in. Ive seen some pretty good sized sharks out there, such a extreme rush as well

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Noire

Where I come from, contries are an outmodded notion.

Right now I'm under your bed.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

cheapogamer4life

@slapshot: Cool you from Bama?
If thats correct im your neighboor just to the left of you.
Anywhere town , USA !!
Woot woot!

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

LzWinky

Well, I am here and will be for the next two years

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

zezhyrule wrote:

You misspelt countries!!

Man I tell ya, when you don't really use a word, it can be hard to remember how to spell it.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Ico

I am from USA. I live in a swampy environment, though it's the suburbs.

Ico

D33G

I am from the USA and I hav lived my whole life (except for 4 years, then I was in Missouri) in Kansas

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.