Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 721 to 740 of 2,108

Zeldafan79

Weird als Germs! Seems appropriate for the current situation don't it?

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

Vinny

Another amazing Pat Metheny track.

@klingki Yeah, I really liked Headless, Urantia, and Error. Some tracks just grow on you.
Now I wish for another Team Sleep album, haha.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Blooper987

@Apportal I see you’re an imagine dragons fan. Nice to see you have a great taste in music👍

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

porto

@Blooper987 I like to widen my music-listening but Imagine Dragons will always be one of my favorite bands. Birds will always be my favorite song from them.

Edited on by porto

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

BabyYoda71

Yes, Imagine Dragons is a wonderful band. My favourite would have to be Believer though. I love so many though!!!

As this is a Video Game site, I’m gonna share the latest remix from a VGM YouTuber I watch.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Ninfan

I see van halen died.😭

Ninfan

Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

TeamRocket47

Africa and Message in a Bottle.

TeamRocket47

Magician

@Slowdive

Actually, forget MJ. I need some four-part harmony this morning.

Lindhardt

This fire

Favorite Games:
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Portal 2
3. Hollow Knight
4. Fallout 4
5. Persona 4: Golden

porto

Do ya'll remember when I said Birds was my favorite Imagine Dragons song? I lied. I recently found this and can't stop listening. https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

NotTelevision

Robert Wyatt’s version of the Costello penned “Shipbuilding” is a great tune. Very layered ballad.

NotTelevision

Magician

Magician

Vinny

Went to the market thursday and this was playing.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic