Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 701 to 720 of 2,106

porto

Theme music from “Up”. Still makes me cry more Then a decade later.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Vinny

It's that time of the year again.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

JoeDiddley

I went for a jog as the sun rose, there was mist on the lake and then on shuffle the music from Satorl Marsh from Xenoblade Chronicles came on.

It was perfect.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Magician

Just...chill...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

I need some rapid fire rhymes today.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Losermagnet

Good driving music

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Magician

It's Friday, LETS DANCE!

Vinny

Magician

Although today is Monday, it's my Friday. How about some techno? Grab your glow sticks, LETS DANCE!

porto

"What are you listening too right now?"

To my mother giving me life advice. Again.

Edited on by porto

porto

Lindhardt

The Fire Emblem Three Houses ost. I love the combination of orchestral and more modern sounds. For example, the monastery theme is a really happy orchestral theme with a trap beat mixed in, or how one of the themes in the late game is a awesome dubstep song.

Favorite Games:
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Portal 2
3. Hollow Knight
4. Fallout 4
5. Persona 4: Golden

Vinny

Pat Metheny, always great!

jedgamesguy

@Lindhardt It's really strange, yet it works. Shambhala even works because of the futuristic theme, despite obvious skepticism over why there's dubstep music in a medieval fantasy game. Most songs are belters, like Fódlan Winds, Between Heaven and Earth, Blue Skies and a Battle, and every final battle theme.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Vinny

The bit at 1:17 is so amazing. Deftones made another great album with Ohms.
Always been a fan of their more "dreamy" songs like Entombed and Anniversary of an Uninteresting Event and Ohms overall has a very nice balance, none of the songs feel too "heavy", let's say.

klingki

@Vinny Yeah, I'm digging it. Error probably has my early vote for favorite song, but there's so much good stuff.

klingki

porto

I’ve listened to this song on repeat for the last 30 minutes.

porto

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic