Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 701 to 720 of 748

Magician

It's Friday, LETS DANCE!

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 633 games (as of September 28th, 2020)
Currently playing: Jump Force (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Usually when you see a discussion about Final Fantasy music Nobuo Uemastu is the person you think of by default. However, Masayoshi Soken's track "Order Yet Undeciphered" still melts my brain each time I listen to it. Making me wonder what an entire mainline game would sound like if he were handed the reins?

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Anti-Matter

Rick Takeuchi if you know what i meant... 🤭

My Favorite Rhythm games
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

LatsaSpege

Personally, I'm listening to Lofi hip hop Beats to relax/study to! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qap5aO4i9A

I play way to much Smash Bros, and other games and stuff
The best Animal Crossing Villager is Cheri
If you finished this, you have been BEANED!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0370-6056-2926 | 3DS Friend Code: 3755-1656-4298 | My Nintendo: LatsaSpege

Anti-Matter

Venus was the name... (repeatedly)

My Favorite Rhythm games
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Slowdive

It has been almost twenty years since I first played this (December 2000). My favorite video game of all-time.

Edited on by Slowdive

Currently playing: Mega Man 11 - Superhero difficulty.

Magician

skywake

The new Flaming Lips, which is actually pretty decent. Probably the first album from them I've liked since The Terror at least. Certainly the sort of music that got me into them in the first place, The Soft Bulletin, Yoshimi etc.

Slightly related, I've been tracking my music listening on last.fm for over a decade which allows me to run a bunch of stats on my music habbits. 2020 has been.... a bit unusual.

Here's one graph I have which shows the rate (self explanatory), range (total number of artists/albums) and rotation (percentage of plays not from my top artists/albums for that period) over the years. It's normalised against a bunch of "random" users I found on last.fm so 0 is an "average" last.fm user. I think it's fair to say I'm listening to a bit more music this year......

Untitled

Edited on by skywake

Some good Aussie musics: King Gizzard, Pond, TFS
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

jump

@skywake I need to give it a listen, I love seeing them live but I haven’t thought much of the newer albums for awhile now.

In sad news, Toots from Toots & The Maytalls, the inventor of reggae has died from coivd. I saw him a few years and for a guy in his 70s he looked great.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nqqp5XoyLE

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Anti-Matter

Moon Cosmic Power Make Up !!!

My Favorite Rhythm games
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

WoomyNNYes

I know EVERYBODY knows Egypt Egypt by Egyptian Lover (sarcasm, but I'd be amused if anyone knew of the song). Who's the better dancer, the background guy with white suspenders or girl front & center? I might have to go with white suspenders guy (also, this song released the same year as Super Mario Bros 1, 1984)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider
(Nobody says "extreme". I said it to be silly.)
Switch user name: SpaceDandy
Playing: Rocket League, maybe 3D All-stars are or Micro Motor Racing X

Magician

It's Friday, LETS DANCE!

WoomyNNYes

@Magician I have humptied. "Pronounced with the umpty."

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider
(Nobody says "extreme". I said it to be silly.)
Switch user name: SpaceDandy
Playing: Rocket League, maybe 3D All-stars are or Micro Motor Racing X

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic