Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 521 to 540 of 2,111

Magician

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JoeDiddley

@iKhan I’ve not played Xenoblade Chronicles yet. But I’m really looking forward to it since the last trailer, so much so that I’ve been checking out the soundtrack today.

Edited on by JoeDiddley

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Lucarianzx

@magician, I really need to listen to more Depeche mode the only song I know by them is "Can't get enough" which is pretty good.

I don't like Monster Hunter.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCySCtUppltv_WhFobC0Rq8w? (My safe place)
I'm probably listening to green day right now.

Alpha-2002

"Long ago, we looked upon a foreboding sky.

The memory of the star that threatened all burns eternal in our hearts.

In its wake came an age of silence. Yet with each fond remembrance, we knew those encountered were not forgotten. That someday, we would see them again.

Perhaps it was no more than wishful thinking. But after the long calm, there are now the beginnings of a stir...

The reunion at hand may bring joy. It may bring fear. But let us embrace whatever it brings. For they are coming back.

At last... The promise has been made."

Alpha-2002

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Late

150 Finnish professional musicians came together to create a song about the current situation. Basically says that even though things are scary right now, it'll all become better eventually and even though we cannot be physically close to each other, we can stay together in our hearts.

Not something I'm going to listen a lot but it's kind of nice right now. And it's awesome to see so many familiar faces in one huge project though that part is kind of lost here. I'm not sure why I keep posting Finnish music here even though I know no one's going to listen to it. Anyway, all money earned goes to charity so that's one more reason to like this song.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

MarioVillager92

Nice music for when you're browsing the web. Plus I've been in the mood for MMBN.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Alpha-2002

"Sir... permission to leave the station?"

"For what purpose, Master Chief?"

"To give the Covenant their bomb back."

"...permission granted."

Edited on by Alpha-2002

Alpha-2002

Alpha-2002

@Anti-Matter A fan of 90s UK pop, I see!

Tell me - have you heard this one before? It's not exactly the "cutest" song in the world, but it's a great tune that especially useful in these trying times - and its one of my personal all-time favorites.

Alpha-2002

Anti-Matter

@Alpha-2002
Video cannot be played.

Btw, i'm fan of 80's, 90's Eurodance, Bubblegum, Eurobeat and Euro Trance songs.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Alpha-2002

@Anti-Matter Try a reload. I'm sure I formatted it right and everything.

If you still can't get it, look up "Ordinary World" by Duran Duran. Lemme know what you think of it... I think you'll quite enjoy it.

Alpha-2002

Anti-Matter

@Alpha-2002
Oh, Ordinary World.
I knew that song.
The song was nice. Easy listening.
But, i have ever played the cover of Ordinary World on Dance Dance Revolution MAX 2 Arcade.

Anti-Matter

Alpha-2002

@Anti-Matter Eh... It's not bad, but I prefer the original. More poignant and powerful in my eyes... this just makes it sound too generic.

(Also, if you still need the vid, here ya go:)

Alpha-2002

Lucarianzx

@alpha-2002 wait isn't it the one with like the wedding album cover? I think I might have listened to hit a while back.

Also listening to Green Day lately, this is one of their underrated songs that's really good

I don't like Monster Hunter.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCySCtUppltv_WhFobC0Rq8w? (My safe place)
I'm probably listening to green day right now.

Alpha-2002

@Lucarianzx Bingo! It's either that or the radio edit - can't tell for certain.

Alpha-2002

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic